Shipping Insurance

Nene85
Tourist
16 0 1

Looking for an app that will allow me to automatically have customers add insurance to their package.

Replies 8 (8)
timd58
5 0 0

There is a new app, Engarde Purchase Protection. This is a similar app to route but instead of them taking the money you make from the insurance, you get to keep all the revenue and manage the insurance process yourself. You can create your own insurance policy and then charge for it in the cart. 

penelope-consul
2 0 0

All kind of insurance is available in online and you can easily compare the insurance quotes whichever you want. Recently I tried compare market insurance it gave me very good service providers of insurance. I hereby leave the website URL.

https://www.comparemarketinsurance.co.uk/

senters
5 0 0

@timd58 wrote:

There is a new app, Engarde Purchase Protection. This is a similar app to route but instead of them taking the money you make from the insurance, you get to keep all the revenue and manage the insurance process yourself. You can create your own insurance policy and then charge for it in the cart. 

I am also looking for an app for my garage insurance site, I'll try this as well, Thanks 

InsureShieldApp
Excursionist
11 1 1

@Nene85,

We created the InsureShield app so you can affordably cover any shipping mishaps, including porch piracy. You'll also have expedited reshipment up to 20% of the insured value of the goods. Claims are paid quickly - typically within a few days. Shipments are automatically covered depending on the rules you set - so you don't even have to think about your customers choosing insurance.

You can find our app here.

marc9
3 0 0

@timd58 @Nene85 Engarde went out of business fairly quickly. 

We recently launched a more advanced shipping insurance and shipping protection app that lets you fully customize the entire process, as well as a full claims management system. App has a free plan, and has been really popular lately. 

Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1592 196 356

Hey, @Nene85 

Custom Shipping Insurance by Lucent Innovation is worth checking out. They offer a free plan, and then premium plans begin at $16/month. Feel free to check out their app demo here to get an idea of how it will function in your own store.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ConvoyOP
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

My ears are ringing! Check out Convoy Order Protection - it covers the costs of lost, damaged, or stolen shipments. You make additional money on the reorders and save money on refunds (because we pay for them out of our pocket). We handle the customer service for you.  Worst case is you break even at $0 but almost always you make extra revenue. Best of all, if there are more costs than what we collect, WE PAY for it, even if we go negative. This is why it won't cost you anything. Ever.

Convoy Order Protection | convoyop.com | Shopify App
Upsell shipping protection for additional revenue. We cover lost, damaged, or stolen shipments. Merchants make extra money. We handle customer service. It won't cost you anything. Ever. Install Today!
ConvoyOP
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Looks like Engarde is defunct. Try the Convoy Order Protection App

Convoy Order Protection | convoyop.com | Shopify App
Upsell shipping protection for additional revenue. We cover lost, damaged, or stolen shipments. Merchants make extra money. We handle customer service. It won't cost you anything. Ever. Install Today!