Shop Now Pay Later App For India Region

Iamprashant
Excursionist
50 0 6

Hi Guys, Hope you are doing good. My store is clarkssmith.com. I wanted to give my customer the option to shop now pay later. I have read this in one article, this is good. So i wanted to know if anyone know any app or something which can help me out. Please let me know. 

And any suggestion to boost the sales? 

Replies 3 (3)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

Hey @Iamprashant.

Your question is a great one and one which I am happy to help you with. It's great to hear that you would like to offer a Shop now Pay later option for your customers, this is a great idea to keep customers coming back.

For the moment, there is no in-house installment option for Indian based customers from Shopify. With that being said, I did find a handy blog post here which walks you through setting up Sezzle so that your Indian customers can pay via installments. You can do this easily using Sezzle. But to do so, you will have to set up an alternate payment gateway for the same. Here is how you can set that up:

• From Shopify admin, go to Settings -> Payments
  • In the Alternate Payments section, click Choose alternative payment 
  • Select Sezzle from the list 
  • Enter your account credentials for Sezzle (you need to have a verified account on Sezzle) 
  • Click Activate to enable the provider

While I was unable to find an app in our app store in which Indian customer can pay via installments, hopefully the above option may work for you. I had a peek at your site and I wanted to add that you have done such a good job on it! I really enjoyed browsing through your site and products, my favorite product has to be your Doja Cat t-shirt. I also really like the idea that you have a unisex options too. A great way for you to boost sales and increase traffic would be to leverage Facebook, Instagram, and Google shopping. You can learn more about those here!

Let me know if you have any further questions -  happy to help! - Maz

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Iamprashant
Excursionist
50 0 6

I tried Sezzle but I am facing some problems in setting up the account. There are some errors that are not getting resolved and I am not getting a proper response from Sezzle Team. Are there some other apps?

and thank you for going through my site and I am glad you liked the experience. I am also using google shopping and I am also using Facebook and Instagram to boost my sales too. 

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

Hi @Iamprashant.

You're most welcome for the feedback! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Sezzle's support.

I was able to locate some third party apps and another integration that you could look into setting up instead. Here are some linked options below you can take a further look into:

• FuturePay - this integration offers a 'buy now pay later' service. The link walks you through how to set this up with your store. It’s always up to the gateway to ensure that they integrate correctly with our platform, rather than the other way around. I would definitely suggest reaching out to the support team of a gateway you were interested in if you have any questions or concerns.
  • Charge Me Later, Wholesale app - with this app customers have the option to order instantly and pay at a later stage. There is a 4-day free trial so you can test it out first and after that there is a recurring charge of $9.99/month. 

• Split — Partial Payments - this app allows your customers to split payments or even share them with others. This app offers a free to install plan along with some paid plans depending on what your needs are, so this is another great option for you.

Hopefully one of those options will work for you. As always, any questions just shout!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog