Can I add just the FedEx app to my Shopify account?

Boobeautybar
Visitor
2 0 0

hi there i was wondering how i can add only the fedex app to my shopify account

Kind regards,

Simon

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @Boobeautybar.

To clarify, are you wanting to activate the FedEx shipping rates on your store?

If this is the case, you'll need to firstly register for an account with FedEx, then navigate to your Shopify admin to add FedEx as a shipping carrier option. Our help centre document here has more information and step-by-step instructions on how you can enable this integration.

If you haven't already done so, you'll also need to enable the carrier calculated shipping rate (CCS) to connect FedEx to your store. CCS is available for free for stores on the Advanced Shopify Plan or you can request us to add CCS to your store for an extra $20 USD a month on the monthly Shopify plan

In any case, to enable the carrier calculated shipping rate you'll need to reach out to our Support Team, as this can only be added from our end. At this stage, we aren't able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums. So please visit our Help Centre, and login to your store here to reach out to our Support Team. We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account, and to add the carrier calculated shipping rates for your store.

Was there a reason that you're wanting to integrate FedEx as a shipping carrier on your store? If you're based in a supported region, you can connect your store with Shopify's shipping carrier accounts via our Shopify Shipping feature, which has the following benefits:

• You can display calculated shipping rates to your customers at checkout
  • You'll get reduced rates for your shipping labels
  • You'll also be able to print shipping labels directly from your Shopify admin

Feel free to have a read of our help document here for more information on Shopify Shipping!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog