SHOPIFY ANDROID APP

les1999
Visitor
1 0 0

As of last night i can no longer log into my shopify app on my galaxy s22. When it asks for my email to login and I enter it it pops up another page and says "there was a problem loading this website" it doesnt matter what email you use I get the same message. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, powered off/on.  All troubleshooting 101 I have done. Anybody else having this issue? i use the mobile app waaay more than my laptop and this is a major issue. Also shopify inbox chat will not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply 1 (1)
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2621 260 454

Hey, @les1999.

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

We aren't seeing any other reports of similar issues and we also weren't able to replicate either of the issues on my end. However, aside from our apps, it's possible that there are updates available for the Android operating system (OS) as well. Can you confirm whether there are any updates for the Android OS on your device?  

If the problems continue to persist on the latest versions of our apps, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve these issues. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log into your account to create a support request.

On that note, our web-based platform can also be used on mobile devices by accessing your Shopify account through the browsers (eg. Google Chrome). So if you prefer using your phone, then you can also use this method until the issue is resolved in the meantime. 

I noticed that you're a new member of our Shopify Community! Once you've resolved these issues, I'd love to hear more about your business. What kinds of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog