Solved

Why does my Vitals app keep redirecting in Shopify?

NikiNicole_
Visitor
1 0 0

I downloaded the vitals app through my shopify app store yesturday but everytime i try to click to use it it keep saying redirecting to my Shopify i tried doing it again today and it still doing the same thing

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @NikiNicole_

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.

Is Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps the application that you have installed? It sounds like this may be a local issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere. 

If these steps do not solve the problem, feel free to reach out to their support team directly here. They should be able to guide you through the setup process. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @NikiNicole_

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.

Is Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps the application that you have installed? It sounds like this may be a local issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere. 

If these steps do not solve the problem, feel free to reach out to their support team directly here. They should be able to guide you through the setup process. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog