Shopify Apps for getting customer reviews using QR code

rishi14joshi
1 0 0

Hello, We have our Shopify fashion store.

We want an app to be built for us.

We want to take customer reviews for the products they are buying.To do so, we are putting QR Code on the thank you card which is shipped along with the product. The problem we are facing here is that for different products that customers are buying, there need to be different QR Codes so that by scanning that, customers land the products they have purchased. We want an app to provide us with such functionality automatically. How you can help us?

Replies 3 (3)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1730 209 386

Hey, @rishi14joshi 

In this case, I would recommend reaching out to a Shopify expert. Our Shopify experts directory will allow you to find and hire a coding developer to build this type of functionality into your store. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jonathangardn
Shopify Partner
19 3 8

Hi @rishi14joshi, so what you are trying to achieve here is to generate 1 separate QR code for each product purchased so that you can add them to the review card?

Jonathan Giardino
Founder of Flash Promos | Creator of Building meaningful Shopify Apps
MarcoReleasitQr
Shopify Partner
41 2 3

Hello @rishi14joshi 

This is possible with our app Releasit QR Code Generator that allows you to dynamically print QR Codes in your orders invoices or packing slips based on your needs.

For your specific need we will have to apply a custom rule so that, when your customers scan the QR Code on your packing slip or invoice they will be able to leave a review for that product on your store.

You can install the app for free from the Shopify App Store here: https://apps.shopify.com/releasit-qr-codes-generator

Once you install the app you can contact us via email, or on WhatsApp or Telegram so that we can help you implement this!

Hope this helps, if you have any doubts or questions don't hesitate to ask!

Marco from Releasit