What is the best Shopify app for increasing organic traffic?

Subhabrata
Visitor
2 0 0

Kindly tell me the name of the Shopify app to increase visitors or organic traffic?

https://mossartbyrishstudio.com/

Replies 3 (3)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @Subhabrata!

This is Lana from Shopify.

To tell you the truth, there isn't really an app that by itself can increase visitors or organic traffic, but there are apps that give you additional tooling with SEO measures that will help your store rank higher in search engines. The apps have many different features including highlighting some of your SEO problems and show you how to fix them, the ability to detect and fix broken links and periodic SEO audit reports that are emailed to you. Here I have examples of our top rated SEO apps:

While the above apps have been found helpful in the community by other merchants, if you're only getting started with SEO this may not be ideal as they come with monthly subscription costs. In case you might want to look at other ways to organically increase your SEO ranking before comitting to an app, you can first take some time to explore the topic through resources like our Shopify Compass course on SEO for Beginners, or our Shopify Help Centre docs on Improving SEO.

As example of how you can work on organic growth is through writing blog posts and publishing them on your store. These are an excellent option as you're able to fit in many keywords and increase the likelyhood of somebody coming across your store when they search for something related to your products, hence helping you rank up in search engines - i.e. if you furniture, you could do blog posts on a large variety of topics around that, such as furniture care. A helpful tool to come up with blog post ideas and titles is AnswerthePublic.com. You will be able to type a keyword such as 'Furniture', and it will come up with many variations of titles/questions/topics related to that keyword. 

Aside from SEO, have you also looked into starting to advertise your store? We have integrations with Google and Facebook Ads that will help you market your store across those platforms and bring new customers in. If you haven't already, you can check out the resources below to learn more about how you can get into these forms of advertising:

Take your time going through the above and whenever you feel like your ready to start marketing you will be able to jump right in. 
Also, please do tell me a little bit more about your business, there might be some other suggestions that I can make that would be more specific to you based on what you're selling.

Let me know if you have any other questions here at all.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RishAtMason
Shopify Partner
32 4 9

Hi @Subhabrata,

A good way to leverage organic traffic is through building a solid reputation. You can ensure your existing customers have a great experience, and bring in more customers through word-of-mouth.

Another way to leverage that^ is to ask your customers for product photos, or share a branded hashtag (ex: #RishStudio or #MossArtByRish) that they can use when sharing photos of their purchases on social media. Re-sharing user-generated content (UGC) has significant impacts on organic traffic, and sales. The same way you've shared etsy reviews, this builds social proof. Of course, photos and videos, especially when posted by an actual customer, are more significant as social proof.

Additionally, I would recommend that you look into auditing your social media strategy. I noticed that your instagram "name" is currently different from your Facebook and Twitter ones, which is different from your store. It's so important to tell the same story throughout the customer's journey and build credibility for your brand. Additionally, I'd suggest looking at the story you're telling with your store. Your social media has such beautiful posts, and interesting stories. But within your store, the navigation doesn't flow as smoothly. Consider highlighting specific best-selling items with badges (try ModeMagic!), or even showcasing what's new, what's easy to install, what's custom-made, or what's a "no-maintenance" item. Highlighting these product features will help you in your conversions as you get more traffic to your store.

Building communities @ ModeMagic and Mason!

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @SubhabrataThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. 

You can install the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion. It has a feature of google rich snippets. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher.

If the click-through rate of a snippet increases, you’ll get more traffic from that search result. Not because your position in the search engine changed, but just because more people click on your result. In the long run, rich snippets will affect your ranking as well. As more people click on your result, Google will notice that people prefer your page above other ones. That’ll definitely improve your rankings in the long run!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.