Why can't I add the Maven Messenger App to Shopify?

lanisbtique
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having issues adding the Maven Messenger App to my Shopify. 

Replies 5 (5)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

I need to gather abit more context here so we can look into a solution for you -

• Is the app you've mentioned an unlisted app or is this within the Shopify App store?

• What is the exact error message displaying?

Once you provide me with the context above, we can look further into this!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PrimRenditions
Excursionist
35 0 37

I'm curios about this too.  Maven was a sales channel but now I can't find it on Shopify.  When I try to open the Maven app on my phone, it tells me I need to register.  Maybe Shopify is no longer affiliated with Maven?

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

I've taken a look through our Shopify App Store and have found this live chat app by Maven -

Is this the app you were searching for? If not, I'm happy to look into this further for you.

Are there any features on your store at the moment you'd like to have feedback on or clarity over?

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mavenwebchat
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hi @Nia!

You are correct. Maven Messenger is no longer an app for Shopify.

Maven WebChat is a customer support solution with live chat and AI-chatbots to automate support and help drive sales. 

• All of the chatbots come prebuilt & ready to go at installation.
  • It comes with a variety of other tools included, like a mobile app, ability to share products directly in the chat, and social media integrations, so you can easily handle all your chats with customers! 

It offers a 30-day free trial (with no credit card required), so businesses can experience the benefits over a month before buying! 

https://apps.shopify.com/maven-webchat

mavenwebchat
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hi @PrimRenditions !

Maven Messenger is no longer an app for Shopify.

Maven WebChat is a customer support solution with live chat and AI-chatbots to automate support and help drive sales. 

• All of the chatbots come prebuilt & ready to go at installation.
  • It comes with a variety of other tools included, like a mobile app, ability to share products directly in the chat, and social media integrations, so you can easily handle all your chats with customers! 

It offers a 30-day free trial (with no credit card required), so businesses can experience the benefits over a month before buying! 

https://apps.shopify.com/maven-webchat