Why am I getting an error when uploading digital products on Shopify?

myangelsn
16 0 0

Hello,

I have an Apple MacBook and I use Safari as my internet browser. I just finished listing all of my Digital Products, and now I am trying to upload the digital files but I am getting weird screens and run around when I click the buttons to upload and then it just takes me back to my product list and an error message on the bottom of the screen pops up in a red box. I am going to attach screen shot of what I am getting. I could really use some help! I am trying to get my new website up and running! Thank you for your help!

In the product clicking the download digital product appIn the product clicking the download digital product appthis is the screen I get when I click the digital button in the drop downthis is the screen I get when I click the digital button in the drop downthis is where it takes me when I click the purple boxthis is where it takes me when I click the purple box

Replies 5 (5)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hello @myangelsn ,

Which Type of file are you upload in your add product section?

Thank You.

myangelsn
16 0 0

I never even get that far. As soon as I click the purple button it takes me right back to my product listings as I showed in the attached photos in my OG post

Sasank_Zula
Shopify Partner
56 1 1

Hey,

It's unfortunate to see you face such obstacles. To simplify this entire process, we've recently launched our app - Wire enabling easy sharing of digital products. You could manage all your digital products, easily from our app in Shopify admin itself without opening external websites or tabs. 

Regards
Sasank
Co-Founder, Zula
------------------------------
Increase cart conversion for Shopify Plus stores with Ace - https://apps.shopify.com/ace

Selling digital products? Files, Images, Webinar links, etc. Check out Wire - https://apps.shopify.com/wire

3ux1n3
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

I have same issue with many "embedded apps" witch mean apps that keeps you inside shopify admin dashboard , they don't work in safari , just switch to chrome or any other browser 

mariadsreck
Visitor
2 0 0

@myangelsn wrote:

Hello,

I have an Apple MacBook and I use Safari as my internet browser. I just finished listing all of my Digital Products, and now I am trying to upload the digital files but I am getting weird screens and run around when I click the buttons to upload and then it just takes me back to my product list and an error message on the bottom of the screen pops up in a red box. I am going to attach screen shot of what I am getting. I could really use some help! I am trying to get my new website up and running! Thank you for your help!

I think its issue with your laptop or may be in browser too. I also have websites and some time it also create issue. Then i generally change browser and i solve the problem.