Shopify inbox suddenly not loading conversations - was working, no changes made

Bryce_Richter
Tourist
11 0 8

I have tested and the chat on my website is still working. I’m still getting notifications (including snippets of the message text)  from the app on my device too, but it just errors when it tries to load. I get the exact same behavior on 2 different devices (iPad and iPhone) with the app, and the same error when I try to check messages from a browser via the Shopify admin. 

nothing has changed setup wise

on my website code or back end settings and it was working fine just yesterday. 

The errors are-

“Something went wrong

Rejected”

“Unable to load conversations
We're having trouble processing your request, please try again.”

screenshots attached. 

0BB20A0B-20E9-4FBB-A93D-84F5EC26F831.png

2E001BED-6A0C-4BBB-9356-1112A103D96E.png

Replies 3 (3)

Malibuhome
Visitor
1 0 0

Same is happening on our site today.. must be something bigger going on.

Bryce_Richter
Tourist
11 0 8

Hopefully they get it resolved soon.  Funny I couldn’t find anything recent posted about it. Anyway Cmon @Shopify  I’m getting notifications from customers I can’t respond to!

Signature1001
Visitor
2 0 3

I’ve had a similar problem for months. I cannot see the beginning of the conversation. For instance, the automation may ask the customer a question which they reply yes to. I have to ask and guess what they want. It’s kind of embarrassing. Shopify has no explanation and doesn’t seem to want to try and figure it out. Very frustrating that I pay for SMS and get no support.