Shopify Marketing Emails one click

RebecaH
5 0 0

I’m looking to create some quick, one click emails from my phone. I currently use Drip for my email marketing and have the app installed. When I go to my Shopify app, click on marketing, click on +, and click emails I get the message attached. 

Shopify says I need to contact Drip. Drip says I can’t do this on my phone. So, my question is what apps CAN I use for this quick 1 click email campaigns on my phone? 

Replies 3 (3)

RebecaH
5 0 0

This is the error I receive 

RebecaH
5 0 0

This is the error message I receive 

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 188

Hi, @RebecaH

Thank you for reaching out and providing that information for us.

We have quite a few apps that allow you to create marketing campaigns in minutes via your mobile device. I recommend:

Another option to consider would be Shopify Email one of our in-house products that is fully supported by us at Shopify. When using Shopify Email for email marketing you can design your emails to match your brand, and link directly to products to share them with your customers. Another great thing about Shopify Email is that all merchants with a paid Shopify plan have 2,500 free emails to send at the beginning of every month, and our Support Team is here to help with any issues or questions you may have.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog