Is my Shopify product review app not displaying reviews?

mpalazon
Visitor
2 0 1

has anyone had trouble with this app before?

none of my reviews are showing only the option to leave a review is showing, when i click the link for eave a review it just refreshes the page. i havent changed anything in the app and it was working fine a couple of days ago.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

mai

Replies 7 (7)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

Can you please share your store URL?

mpalazon
Visitor
2 0 1
Sure it’s,
Www.Silkiescollection.com

Thanks
Mai
Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

Hi @mpalazon ,

Can you please check your app settings? Is Auto publish is enable or not. Please see the attached screenshot for better understanding.

Akibhusen_0-1629896130132.png

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

Hi @mpalazon,

I can see the review of the products on your website. Please check the attached screenshot.

Akibhusen_0-1629896326768.png

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @mpalazon, I hope you are doing well! For reviews, you can install the all in one app AiTrillion. Its reviews are integrated with push notifications, email marketing, loyalty program, popups and more. You don't have to install, manage multiple apps and pay for multiple apps. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @mpalazon 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I hope your problems with reviews have been solved. 

In order to get reviews, you can also install all-in-one marketing platform Growave. It replaces 5 apps and provides great features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7392 1421 1412

@mpalazon you can try to use Ryviu - Product Reviews app instead. This app allows you to add reviews with photos, fully customize reviews, also has multiple review layout so you can choose a layout fit with the design of your store 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now