Can I send product review links using the Shopify Product Review app?

ChocoLoco
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, I use the Shopify Product Review app, which works fine but is underutilised. Id like to send a link to review the product when customers purchase. Is this possible or do I need to use another app?

If I need another app does anyone have recommedations?

Cheers in advance

Replies 3 (3)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

@ChocoLoco 
There are many apps, but you can try where customers can review the product any time,

https://apps.shopify.com/rivyo-product-review

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4124 923 1582

Hi @ChocoLoco 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some recommendations with the hope they would be helpful to you

Firstly, Shopify product review element is a quick and easy way to add a review section to your store. I’m not sure why you found that underutilized. You might want to check whether it is set up in the right way here

Besides, If you want to show customer reviews/ testimonials on the home page or use For the product list or product details, encourage customers to show an average rating star. Loox could be a good choice. Loox is a photo reviews app that empowers Shopify merchants to collect tons of visual reviews from happy customers and create elegant online stores shoppers can trust.

Unlike other review apps, it generates significantly more reviews with photos and displays them in stunning review galleries boosting credibility, trust, conversions, and sales.

With Loox, your customers can easily give you five-star ratings and add photos of themselves using your products.

Besides, it has a wide range of features such as: Import reviews from any source, Automatic email review requests & reminders, Inline SEO, Social reviews sharing, Translation, and Upsell,...

Moreover, it is fully compatible with PageFly - which gives you tools to build high-converting pages in all types: regular, home, product, collection, blog and password page, as sophisticated as you want. 

You can see how to use Loox effectively here

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

ChocoLoco
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks but Im looking for one that automatically sends out a email with a link to review the product. The current app is underutilised as people have to be self motivated to return to the website, find the product and leave a review. Id like an email based automated solution that sends out a link to review the product they bought say 2 weeks after purchase.