Shopify removing Klarna & Sezzle from my website!!

Solved
businessboss22
Tourist
7 0 4

In my Shopify portal, it states both Klarna and Sezzle are being removed as of July 1st without any explanation and to find other apps to use.  Why?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Holly
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
561 68 110

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @businessboss22 & @Hausofrose !

As of July 31st, multiple third party payment providers will be depricated from our platform as they have chosen to not update their integration to abide by our new checkout. As such, you will be seeing a banner on your admin page advising you that the gateway you are using will no longer be available and to choose another payment provider. 

I would recommend taking a read at our Community post regarding this update for more context and steps to follow depending on your situation. 

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
Hausofrose
1 0 1

Mine says the same as well! 

businessboss22
Tourist
7 0 4

No explanation.  Nothing.  At least ask if you wanted to get rid of one.  Customers depend on these payment plan options.

Holly
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
561 68 110

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @businessboss22 & @Hausofrose !

As of July 31st, multiple third party payment providers will be depricated from our platform as they have chosen to not update their integration to abide by our new checkout. As such, you will be seeing a banner on your admin page advising you that the gateway you are using will no longer be available and to choose another payment provider. 

I would recommend taking a read at our Community post regarding this update for more context and steps to follow depending on your situation. 

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

businessboss22
Tourist
7 0 4
businessboss22
Tourist
7 0 4

I don't want to remove them.  I had Klarna updated now I have to get Sezzle updated with the new integration.  Thanks.

MUKTHARAJ
Shopify Partner
28 1 2

Ok, 
Welcome, I value my buyers more than anything, and your satisfaction is what i aim for! Welcome to you! Thank you for contacting me!
Best regards muktharaj

MUKTHAR
MUKTHARAJ
Shopify Partner
28 1 2

I can help you in updating your payment gateway...

MUKTHAR
Dawnmjensen
1 0 0

Hi, I could use some help updating Sezzle in the payment gateway.  Thanks

KGdesigns
1 0 0

Can anyone assist with updating Sezzle?