Can you customize sales reports in Shopify?

sakshi16
Visitor
1 0 0
I had downloaded the report from Shopify to check the data (sales data), just wanted to know can we customize the report, there are few things that I need to highlight. Can I get any spoc number to contact so that I can coordinate with him or her for reporting part?.

1)Customer name (full name) to be added.
2)There are duplicate orders ( 2 cells with the same order, one order was placed and the second,   same order was canceled can we have one order i.e if the order is canceled we do not want cell for order placed)
3)Payment method - cod or online(Razorpay or cash-free).
4)What is transaction type - product, shipping, and unknown?

Replies 3 (3)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

Hi there - the Shopify orders export cannot be customized. Our free app Report Toaster has fully customizable reports that can be exported to csv. Please feel free to take a look and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
303 11 20

Hello @sakshi16 ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app with more than 500 five-star reviews.

Report Pundit has the option to customize the Shopify sales report with the additional fields you have been looking for. We can add the Customer name, Payment method, Transaction type, etc.

And you can also filter the report based on tags, Product type, etc.

We can custom schedule the report to your Email, Google sheets, Google drive, Ftp & Big query.

Our team has experience in creating custom reports for more than 10k customers. Contact us at support@reportpundit.com or our live chat support team for help.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

Dеnis
Shopify Partner
36 0 2

Hi, @sakshi16 

It is possible to achieve this with our Advanced Reports App.

For example, please find below a screenshot of the customized Order Details report:

Dеnis_0-1625844002185.png

Please feel free to contact me via support@omegacommerce.com if you have any additional questions.

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]