Shopify subscription issues

filthtoclean
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi - I'm looking for some help! I use Shopify to run my car cleaning business allowing customers to book their cars in for a clean and pay.

I currently use an app called Side Panda to handle all appointment bookings. Customers choose their package and then select a time from our availability before completing their booking. This works well.

I would like to add some functionality to the website allowing us to offer subscriptions to our bookings (i.e. if they pay up front for a set number of bookings, they'll receive a discount).

I have tried adding various subscription apps which offer this functionality but they then don't allow customers to select the date/time for their bookings using our existing app. In effect, the apps don't seem to communicate with each other.

I would love some assistance with this and to see if it is even possible.

Thanks

Reply 1 (1)
Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
87 3 14

To be honest, I have not seen an app with such functionality. Anyway, you can try ReCharge Subscriptions and Bold Subscriptions, and if something goes wrong, you can create a custom Shopify app with the functionality you require which will 100% take into account the needs of your business.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.