Why did the ShopMaster app disappear from my Shopify store?

tinaswarehouse
Visitor
2 0 0

SHOPMASTER APP  Has disappeared from my site and it says something about not adding it to the store. I use SHOPMASTER all the time. Where did the SHOPMASTER APP go, WHY? Without any warning they just rip stuff out? Anyone have a download of the SHOPMASTER APP? DEAD in the water right now because the just yanked it out.

Replies 2 (2)

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
270 7 45

Hi, we're so sorry to tell you that due to business reasons, ShopMaster has been temporarily unlisted from the Shopify App Store and you can also not install the ShopMaster app to your new Shopify store at present.
ShopMaster and Shopify teams are still further discussing the cooperation details. If it goes well, ShopMaster will be relisted on the Shopify App Store soon then you can install ShopMaster to your Shopify store. Please wait for some time. Appreciate your patience and kind understanding!

Note: This will only affect the new Shopify stores(that have never been added to ShopMaster), stores that used ShopMaster before will not be affected. 

Is your Shopify store now not connected with ShopMaster?

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
270 7 45

Hi, 

We're so sorry for having you wait for so long. ShopMaster has been relisted on the Shopify App Store. Now you can go there to add the ShopMaster app and start to import products to your Shopify store. https://apps.shopify.com/shopmaster

Wish you all well!

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands