FROM CACHE - en_header

Solution that add shipping cost into each SKU price?

sjanet8
8 0 0

Hi merchant community, I was wondering if anyone has interest in using this type of app in the future? The solution would 'bake in' the shipping cost so that your site can appear to offer free shipping at all times, for all products with an easy toggle on/off switch. Let me know!

Replies 7 (7)
mathews88
2 0 1

I am looking for an app with this exact function right now haha. 

sjanet8
8 0 0

Hope to have something for you soon! 

mathews88
2 0 1

That would be awesome! I sell vintage homewares that are all one-offs, it would be great to have an app that calculates the shipping cost and bakes it into the product pricing.

We lose a lot of customers with the additional shipping line item.

Sid
Shopify Expert
31 2 6

Hello there,

We have an app that has an option to set up shipping rates for each product. Not for each variant. If it is useful to you. Please check: https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-based-on-zipcode

You can set up either a single rate for a group of products or a unique shipping rate for each product. Also, the option to enable multiply by quantity.

Additionally, you can set up shipping rates based on Zipcode as well 🙂

Screenshot_5.png

Please let me know at sid@cirklestudio.co if you need more help regarding shipping solutions.  

Regards,

Sid

sjanet8
8 0 0

Check out our new solution here! https://apps.shopify.com/bullship

Let us know what you think: support@convertabl.io

ShopSappers
Tourist
10 0 3

Just curious on why don't you use any bulk product price updater apps.

So that you add your additional shipping costs say eg: $25 to all your products.
Increase product price by X%

Why do you need a separate app for this, though it can be achieved by any bulk price update app?

sjanet8
8 0 0

This app uses your historical shipping and sales data to calc what you should be charging to come out even, or even ahead, and allows simple A/B testing