Solved

split payment app charges even when it says free trial

ramkrishna
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi folks, 

I downloaded the split payment app and am confused about its usage. Earlier, it showed that it's free to try for the first 90 days or 50 bookings whichever is earlier and after installing and activating it shows a monthly recurring payment. Have you come across such issues? Should I uninstall it if it's not allowing the free trial? Appreciate your feedback.

Accepted Solution (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1954 259 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ramkrishna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some guidance on this, to ensure it gets resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, are you referring to the third-party app Split Payment & Deposit SpurIT

If so, I'd encourage you to connect with them directly for clarification on their trial period. As the app would be considered to be third-party, their app developers will be able to share more information with you and ensure it gets resolved. 

To connect with the app developer, you can head into the Shopify App Store and scroll down to the 'Built by SpurIT UAB' section to view their support options.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1954 259 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ramkrishna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some guidance on this, to ensure it gets resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, are you referring to the third-party app Split Payment & Deposit SpurIT

If so, I'd encourage you to connect with them directly for clarification on their trial period. As the app would be considered to be third-party, their app developers will be able to share more information with you and ensure it gets resolved. 

To connect with the app developer, you can head into the Shopify App Store and scroll down to the 'Built by SpurIT UAB' section to view their support options.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog