Spocket app keeps charging me after I removed the app- FRAUD alert

Bkeoki
Visitor
2 0 0

Spocket keeps charging me despite my having deleted the app a long time ago.  I have now spent more than a week trying to get spocket to stop, but spocket refuses to refund charges as they claim they can't find them on their side -despite my sending them my bank statements which clearly show the charges. To make matters worse, as I was trying to stop these charges, another Spocket charge came through. This is unaceptable and fraudulent. 

Replies 5 (5)

Don
Shopify Staff
2761 199 388

Hi there @Bkeoki!

Sorry to hear you're dealing with such a difficult situation with your third-party app billing and I can understand this must be frustrating for you.

Without more context, it's not possible for us to say from here what might be happening, but we would like to take a look at this with you and see how we might be able to work towards a resolution with the external developers.

If you can get in touch via our Help Centre here, we can try to contact the app developers with you to get more information, or, should it prove necessary we can help you to file a partner complaint internally.

I look forward to getting this checked out further for you!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Bkeoki
Visitor
2 0 0

thanks, yes sorted now!

Jeff86
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I am also in the same situation as him please help me fix this

Team_Spocket
Shopify Partner
47 3 14

Hi @Bkeoki ,

This is John from Spocket Support. Thanks for sharing your experience regarding the matter. We're very sorry to hear about that! Please note, however, that our system does not have the capability to randomly charge any account. A user account needs to be created and a payment method must be inputted in the system by the user before our system can charge any dues. There must have been some misunderstanding as this usually happens when there is a duplicate account created by the user which they may have forgotten. No worries though because we are more than happy to help investigate this for you and make things right!

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the matter and you can rest assured that we'll do our best to help resolve this! Please reach back to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Kind regards,

John & the Spocket Team

Svent
Visitor
1 0 0

Please tell me how to get it sorted? I was charged my last little bit of money that I had for me and my kids for the entire month...:(