Synchronising Orders & Stock multiple Shopify Stores

PoolCare
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello all,

We're on the lookout for a decent cheapish app that would push the orders from all our Shopify stores to a central leading Shopify store which is connected to our Feed Management Tool. 

So far the only app that seems to do this (which I've been able to find) is Syncio (or perhaps Newbol - quite unsure about them with the information obtained from their website) but Syncio does a lot of things and therefore is ludicrously expensive for a shop like ours (that runs over 10K products).

We just want something simple that does the above.

Let us know if you have something (or give us an idea how much it 'd cost to have it developped)

Replies 3 (3)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hello, @PoolCare.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand that you're looking to sync inventory between multiple Shopify stores and you've found Syncio. However, the app is too expensive.

I was able to find a different third-party app, called Multi-Store Sync Power, which may be a little more cost efficient. While this app also offers a free plan, you would be limited to 25 products per store to be eligible for this plan. Looking at their plans, they only list the cost for up to 5000 products per store, so I'd recommend reaching out to the app developer to see if they have an option to accommodate your catalog size. You can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I'd love to know if Multi-Store Sync Power can work as a solution for you. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PoolCare
Visitor
2 0 0

I just sent them an email. They unfortunately do not support synchronisation of orders and push them to a leading shopify. This app, thus, is not a solution sadly.

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @PoolCare.

Thank you for following up and providing an update!

The more cost-efficient method would be to use something like, Multi-Store Sync Power or Stock Sync, to keep inventory in sync between multiple stores. However, this only syncs the inventory and order management would be handled through each store. So if you're looking to have orders from multiple stores pushed to a leading store or single interface, then I'm afraid Syncio would be the only option that I can find for that. 

If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog