The app couldn’t be loaded on my shopify store

Lonerockjewelry
Excursionist
16 0 3

This morning I tried connecting with Firefox, and that worked.  I subsequently heard from Pinterest, who had more suggestions if I was still having trouble.  Hopefully the problem is fixed, and yes I am able to access Shopify help.  

Thanks!

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @Lonerockjewelry

I'm glad to hear you're able to access the app when using Firefox, and that you can now access our Help Center correctly, too. 

Feel free to share any suggestions from Pinterest here in this forum post, as this information might help other merchants who are running into this same problem. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

tomasdelaveau
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi @Rae , I'm following this tutorial and I'm having the same issue when trying to load the homepage from the first time, and every time I try to load the annotated-layout page. Here is a full description of the problem. I've already tried all the troubleshooting steps you mentioned.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @tomasdelaveau

I appreciate you reaching out about this, and also posting your question in our Shopify APIs and SDKs forum here. That forum is typically the best place to get help with apps you've developed yourself, so adding your question there is definitely a good idea.

Based on the post you linked, I can see that you've already tried out multiple browsers, and have cleared your cache and cookies on your browser. These are great steps to start out with, and I'm sorry to hear that they didn't resolve things for you. 

As a next step, I recommend contacting our Support team about this directly via our Help Center using this link. Once you log in to your account through our Help Center and submit a support request, our team can help look into this further over live chat, email, or through a callback. 

We look forward to hearing from you via our Help Center soon! 

0 Likes
Jayvin
Shopify Partner
256 39 69

Hi everyone,

Just for info,

For shopify app developers that have apps that are using node+express backend and your apps are having this issue.  Just use the cookie-parser package, it will fix it.

0 Likes
hardik355
Shopify Partner
184 18 25

Hello @All

I have a same problem in my developer store. i'm shopify app developer. My app proper working when disable third party cookies but i'm enable cookies then working properly.
What is issue in terms if some shopify store owner disable third party cookies how can start app other they can not install app. Also app is embaded  so isn't work because i frame dosen't allowed so if you have any solution so tell me. I'm already stuck in this problem in last 1 week.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @hardik355

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

To clarify, are both you and your customers receiving an error related to cookies when trying to open the app you developed? If so, I recommend following the steps I previously shared here: 

Since you're the developer of this app, and due to the fact that both you and your customers are receiving this error, I'd really like to have our Support team look into this situation further. That way, we can test things out and see if we're also able to replicate this error on our end.

To get in contact with our team, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. This will authenticate your account so that our Support team can troubleshoot this error, and speak with you in more detail over live chat, email, or through a callback. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

0 Likes
KoJoMoJo
4 0 0

This one worked!

Thanks

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hey, @KoJoMoJo

I'm glad to hear this thread helped you out. 

If there was a particular reply that resolved things for you, please feel free to mark that reply as a resolution. This should help other users who are viewing this thread. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
hacketyapps
Excursionist
36 2 2

Just wanted to point out that if the App is using localStorage, IndexDB or SessionStorage it won't work properly with Chrome and you'll see that Cookies error when trying to load a Shopify App.

0 Likes