Solved

This app needs to be reviewed by Shopify before it can be installed. Contact the app dev

sanketJ
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

"This app needs to be reviewed by Shopify before it can be installed. Contact the app developer for more information about this app

Screenshot from 2021-09-29 13-00-44.png

anyone have idea why this error occurred??

Accepted Solution (1)

skulogi
Excursionist
11 2 4

This is an accepted solution.

I had faced the same issue. Try installing the using the "Test on development store" under more options from the app page. This resolved my issue, also once I had installed the app to the store this way,  I was later able to reinstall it using the usual way.

Screenshot from 2021-09-29 19-32-07.png

If you found this answer helpful please like it and if it resolved the problem mark as Accepted Solution.

Thanks.

Building SKULogi – AI based Demand Forecasting and Inventory Planning

If interested check out this blog for more details.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

skulogi
Excursionist
11 2 4

This is an accepted solution.

I had faced the same issue. Try installing the using the "Test on development store" under more options from the app page. This resolved my issue, also once I had installed the app to the store this way,  I was later able to reinstall it using the usual way.

Screenshot from 2021-09-29 19-32-07.png

If you found this answer helpful please like it and if it resolved the problem mark as Accepted Solution.

Thanks.

sanketJ
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

okay let me check..

huureee it will work thank you

sanketJ
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

how to solve this error??

screenshot.png

skulogi
Excursionist
11 2 4

You can ignore it safely as I guess the store is being used to test the app, right ?

sanketJ
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

okay

SannyDev
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey @skulogi  @sanketJ ! I am trying to build a Laravel app and connect it with my customers on Shopify so I can access their Shopify store in my app. I am facing this issue too. I tried the "Test on development store" option. and it is tested successfully. However if I try to install my app in another merchant's account this issue appears.

Any help is appreciated.