Solved

How can I get an update on ticket 25609727 about waived fees?

stacysmolenski
5 0 0
Hello,

I am looking for an update on this ticket, this fee was supposed to he waved. My store will close in 6 days if it is not waived as per agreed on. Please email bystacy@outlook.com.

Thanks,

Stacy
Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @stacysmolenski!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

I can assure you that your ticket will be in the correct hands and you will hear back soon. You're welcome to contact a live representative via the Help Center at any time for an update on your ticket. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. We also have this great Introduction to Shopify section of our Help Center and a YouTube Channel which is jam-packed with how-to guides to help you get set up faster.

Since contacting support is the next step for resolving your query, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @stacysmolenski!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

I can assure you that your ticket will be in the correct hands and you will hear back soon. You're welcome to contact a live representative via the Help Center at any time for an update on your ticket. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. We also have this great Introduction to Shopify section of our Help Center and a YouTube Channel which is jam-packed with how-to guides to help you get set up faster.

Since contacting support is the next step for resolving your query, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

stacysmolenski
5 0 0
Hi there,

Can I please have help with this? It is getting urgent.

Thanks,

Stacy
Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hi @stacysmolenski,

As mentioned above, you're welcome to contact a live representative via the Help Center at any time for an update on your ticket. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit this link: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Require update on ticket #25609727 regarding refund 

All the best,