Tiered Pricing

Caribbean_Jubi1
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all.  I am lookinf for an app that allows for not only tiered pricing, but bundle pricing as well.

We hava a bracelet line that has multiple colors in which someone can mix and match the colors and receive discounted pricing when they buy in set multiples ie...1 for $2.99, 3 for $7.99, 12  for $12.99, etc.... In addition, I want to be able to offer discounts when people bundle like product together.

Any suggestions?

Replies 6 (6)
Mel_O1
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
211 0 35

Hi, there

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting. Below you will find some suggestions that may help with the tiered pricing you would like enabled. 

• Buy X Get One by Supple is an app that could enable the functionality you are looking to create. The app allows you to create offers like  "Buy this, Get that at 50%" (BOGO) or "Buy 2, Get 1 free" and also a range of discounts too. 
  • Bold product Builder This app lets you make customizable products that your customers actually build themselves and change. 

They would be a few options to take a look at and see if they suit the needs of your business. check them out and see what you think. Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

Mel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ron__Bold_Comme
Shopify Expert
1 0 0

Hey there, Ron with Bold here. 

Our Quantity Breaks app sounds like the best fit.

Quantity Breaks can apply a dollar discount, percent discount or a fixed price per unit based on the quantity purchased. It can also be set to apply the discount to a specific variant, or across multiple products (mix-and-match).

When a customer adds 3 (or more) bracelets to their cart, the unit price would drop to $2.66 each (3 for $7.98). When they add 12 or more, it goes to $1.08 each (12 for $12.96)

If you have questions, we have an amazing team ready to help. Email us at support@boldcommerce.com

Talk soon!

SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
110 0 5

Hey Caribbean Jubilee,

We have developed Quantity Discount & Tiered Pricing app a few weeks ago.

Offer to your customers tiered pricing that motivates them to buy more. Set up different discounts for different quantities of products a customer buys. At the checkout a customer will see the total price with a discount.

It works with any theme and no developers needed!

eCommerce Solutions Developer
Caribbean_Jubil
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for the responses.  I will look at all these.

pkeugene
Shopify Partner
33 1 1

PickyStory app offers both product kits with tiered pricing and product bundles.

You can set up product kits representing any combination of variants and quantities, each one offered as a separately-priced tier. Shoppers can modify product quantities, select different variants, and so on. The discount values are also configurable for each tier. Last but not least, line item quantity is reported correctly for each product, so your inventory levels on Shopify are always up to date.

Some of the popular use cases include fashion/shop-the-look combos, wine gifts (typically trios), and home design collections.

pkeugene_0-1615744925277.png

Bpowers
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi, I see this hasn't been updated in some time with others still looking for solutions for this please check out https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-discounts-by-appikon for a solution to for this. 

Cheers, Brad