What is the best Shopify translation app for entire site and theme sections?

NineAmulets
Excursionist
54 0 12

I'm looking for an app that will automatically translate the entire site. However, it needs to also translate theme sections which some don't. Any suggestions. 

Replies 5 (5)

Qudus1
4 0 0

Hello,this is a issue I can perfectly fixed for you ,if you need more info you can check through https://bit.ly/3kDeUvH

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
403 20 58

Translate your shop by GTranslate is a good solution to follow. This is the one and only free translation app available in the Shopify apps store. With 103 supported languages, your site will be automatically translated and available globally in minutes. It also provides paid plans with complete SEO features based on sub-domains. This can make your e-commerce store appear in search engines in different languages, which will increase international traffic and sales.

The app features include:
- A language selector for your shop
- Google Analytics integration
- A nice dropdown with flags
- Flags with language names, and more

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @NineAmulets ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder.

I can suggest you to use T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate. They have intuitive UI and you can ask them for the translation of you theme sections. 

You can also check out 07 Latest Shopify News & Updates to grow your business better.

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Hi, You can try out delightchat. 

Aheadworks_team
Shopify Partner
67 1 5

Hello,

We'd like to recommend you LangShop. It's one of the best translation apps on Shopify, and it translates ALL the content on your store, including theme sections (stirefront elements, dynamic, static text and store components).

It means the app translates the checkout, images, payment gateways, URLs, hreflangtags, third party apps, etc. Moreover, you can add currencies and customize global SEO.

It's a perfect solution for any business. You can view pricing plans here. (Free trial and free plan are available)

banned