Any suggestions for a user-friendly try before you buy app?

ACBikinis
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi! I'm looking for a user friendly try before you buy app. I've found some solutions but they aren't through Shopify so it would be a pain getting it set up just to try out this in my store. Anyone know of an app that would work? 

Replies 5 (5)

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @ACBikinis 

Shopify Apps that offer a free trial period are the best. You can understand whether a certain app suits your business or not. All-in-one marketing platform Growave replaces 5 apps and offers the most advanced e-marketing tools within one application such as:

• Loyalty and Rewards system

The Loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with a brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates and drive high-value purchasing behaviors.

• Wishlist

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. When Shopify store offers various designs and color options, adding a wishlist is a helpful function that improves the user experience.

• Reviews

Good reviews have the ability to influence consumer decisions, increase the confidence of new consumers and strengthen a company’s credibility. Online review is potentially the most powerful, mutually beneficial tool any Shopify store can employ and any consumer can support.

• Shoppable Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store.

Showcasing a stunning shoppable Instagram gallery across a website will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration and boost sales. You can turn your Instagram account into a shoppable gallery and allow customers to shop straight away from the posts.

• Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating a profile within one click through social media account. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and further analysis.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Syad8486
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I Hope you are doing well. 

Were you able to find a Shopify plugin for try before you buy. business model?

I'm deeply looking to install this business model for my shop 

AGab
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hi there, 

If it's still relevant we created a solution for it at Tryon, you're welcome to check it out here

AGab
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hi there, 

If it's still relevant we created a solution for it at Tryon, you're welcome to check it out here

GeorgeTryNow
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi! We at trynow.com worked with Shopify for 2 years building natively into their checkout. You can learn more about our app here.