Why can't I load the Shopify app?

MillionFactory
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Shopify i unable to open your app is it down?

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

Hi @MillionFactory!

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know you are having trouble accessing the Shopify App, sorry to hear this! When this happens, this usually because of a local issue to the device you are using. Not to worry, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to help resolve this.

The first thing you need to check is to ensure that the mobile application is up-to-date.  Next, depending on what device you are using whether that is IOS or Android there are some more steps below we can take.

• IOS: ensure the device is running the most-up-date version of the iOS software.
  • Android: ensure the device is running the most-up-date version of the Android software. 

• Issues with the Shopify Mobile application can sometime be resolved by clearing the apps' cache: Navigate to Settings > Apps & Notifications > App Info. Choose the Shopify Mobile app and Click StorageSelect both "Clear Cache" & "Clear Data".

• If selecting the Log In button of the app does nothing, a clearing of the Android phone browser might need to be done. Chrome mobile browser clearing steps here.

If you are still experiencing issues after undertaking those troubleshooting steps, please let me know what device and version of the mobile software you are using so I can take a closer look. Hope this helps!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog