I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
If you're having trouble selecting your country when setting up the Google Channel in Shopify, it's possible that there may be a technical issue or bug causing the problem.
Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies Sometimes, cached data can cause issues with website functionality. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then reload the page and try again.
2. Try a different browser or device If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't work, try accessing the Google Channel setup page on a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.
3. Disable any browser extensions Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions you have running and try again.
4. Check your country settings in Shopify Make sure that your Shopify store's country is set correctly in your store's general settings. If it's set to a different country than the one you're trying to select in the Google Channel setup, it could cause issues.
5. Check for any conflicting apps or custom code If you have any other apps installed or custom code added to your Shopify store, it's possible that they could be causing conflicts with the Google Channel setup process. Try disabling any conflicting apps or code temporarily and try the setup process again.
6. Check your Google Merchant Center account Make sure that your Google Merchant Center account is set up correctly and that it's associated with the same Google account you're trying to use for the Google Channel setup.
I hope these tips help you resolve the issue and successfully set up the Google Channel in Shopify. If you continue to experience issues, don't hesitate to reach out to Shopify's support team for assistance.