Uploading PDF, Ai and EPS Files

CamilleGraf
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi,

I'm working for a printing company that sells customizable gang sheets and I'm looking for a Shopify App or any other way where the customer could import their work in pdf ai or eps format in a pre-made sheet gabarit. I found so many apps like that but all of them gave us a png or a jpg at the end and we absolutely NEED to have access to the customer pdf, ai or eps rendering for printing.

The dream would be that the customer can chooses their sheet size, upload their visual(s) as they want on it in a 300dpi, CMJN, PDF, Ai or Eps file and then we, as the brand, could download the said sheets and directly print it in high resolution. 

I hope it's understandable and that there's a solution...

Thank you in advance.

Replies 2 (2)

opheliejeanne
Tourist
14 0 1

Hi Camille,

Kickflip is the ideal fit for your needs! It enables your customers to upload various file types, such as PDF, EPS, AI, and others. Moreover, Kickflip's print-ready files feature provides you with high-quality PDF print files, which are instantly generated when your customers select 'Add to Cart.'

I recommend you to book a free demo with a Kickflip team member to get more information and discuss your project!

I hope this helps!

Ophélie Jeanne | Kickflip
- Was my reply helpful?
If so, like it or mark it as an accepted solution to let me know
- Try Kickflip free to customize products

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

Hi @CamilleGraf,

I have a solution that allows your customers to upload files on your product pages before adding the product to cart and checking out. This way, when you view the order details, you can easily download the uploaded files for each order and use them to fulfill your orders.

The Easify Product Options app can help you achieve this 🤗. Here's a quick demonstration of how to set it up:

• Create a custom option called "File Upload" that enables customers to upload their files on the product page. 

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1689307386074.png

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1689307371873.png

• You can specify the allowed file type(s) and file size(s) for uploads.

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1689307720665.png

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1689307743053.png

• Finally, assign this custom option to the relevant product(s) so that the "File Upload" option is displayed on the respective product pages.

EasifyAppsZoe_4-1689307765376.png

• Once customers upload their files and complete the checkout process, you can access the order details and retrieve the uploaded files for printing.

2023-07-14_11-53-52.png

It's a straightforward process. I recommend trying out the app.

If there are any specific requirements that I missed or if you feel that my suggested solution isn't suitable in some way, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you explore alternative solutions 😁.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support