Is Trtle the most successful upsell app for Shopify stores?

tintinpaula
Shopify Partner
58 0 0

I've tried a few upsell apps for my store and have been getting on well with Trtle (https://apps.shopify.com/trtle). Has anyone tried it out? Interested to see if people have had success with upsell apps?

Replies 4 (4)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @tintinpaula

Great question, although I don't have any direct experience with the app you've asked about, thought I'd touch base on how I look for apps in our app store. First off, I always look at the number of reviews, as well as the overall star rating. Although it doesn't tell us how many times the app has been downloaded, the number of ratings gives us a good indication of how popular the app is. From there, anything that's rated 4.7 and up with many reviews is usually a great app. Once I find a few apps that meet those criteria, I open the app descriptions and start looking through some of the specific features, and reviews to see if it will be the right fit for the business. 

Merchant reviews in our app store are a great way to find out more about the features of the app, their customer service, what they love about it, and any pain points they have experienced. Just like customer reviews for buyers, these reviews offer a lot of information, and I recommend reading through them if you haven't already. For example, a couple upsell apps that have many high ratings, and overall great reviews are: 

• Reconvert Upsell & Cross Sell
    • Recent app review: "Its just been a day that I've started using this app for my company's website and immediately started seeing the results. The customer service rep was amazing and helped me with the entire setup."
  • Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell
    • Recent app review: "Working well so far! Customer service is great and super responsive, and within 2 days we already increased our average order value by 15% (90% on the second day!) Looking forward to test more funnels!"

Let us know how your experience goes with the app you decide on. Hopefully some other Community users will join this thread and let us know their experience. Regardless, I'd encourage you to leave a review for whichever app you decide on, this way you can help others make an upsell app decision in the future. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

Hi, I'm been looking for some upsell app too, I found one that's totally free called DoubleC, it's pretty straightforward and have some settings that I need, such as setting the minimum cart amount to show the offer, set duration for the flash deal.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hey @Erik_dunn 

Thanks for joining the thread. Happy to hear you've found a great (and free) upsell app option for your business. Appreciate you taking the time to update the thread with your findings, and what's been working for you. Thanks! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Reconvert Upsell & Cross Sell has worked amazingly well! Try out.