using Zakeke app - when testing product customizer it errors out saying no inventory

Curbster
Tourist
3 0 1

My assistant set up a product in Zakeke app to customzie a product. It feels very clunky in the way that sometimes the app makes changes to the site when published, and sometimes it doesnt. you have to unpublish and republish again. 

When it does seem to work, I can click on any variation and immediately get an error saying no inventory and the tool doesn't let me customize. Kind of defeats the purpose of the app. They did a good job advertising it but so far I've spent 6 hours trying to figure it out and can't get a single product to work. 

any help would be awesome

Replies 6 (6)

Nicola_Bizzoca
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hi,

That can happens if you change the product options on Shopify after you already imported them in Zakeke. Zakeke won’t be able to match back the variant on Shopify 

To fix this, you can either, in the Zakeke admin redo the configuration for that product, or write to help@zakeke.com asking for support 

Curbster
Tourist
3 0 1

So how would i redo it? I can't be the only one having this problem. 

Nicola_Bizzoca
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Write to help@zakeke.com as it's the standard way to get the support for Zakeke

damlopez78
Visitor
1 0 0

i have the same issue, did you fix it?? can you share how to solve this issue

Curbster
Tourist
3 0 1

Support helped us enough to realize it was the wrong app for what we were trying to do, so we installed product customizer and it seems to be working decent enough for now. All of these apps feel antiquated and buggy, definitely not up to Shopify’s ease of use standard but at least they can work after a lot of hours of research and troubleshoot.

Nicola_Bizzoca
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hi,

Please feel free to reach to help@zakeke.com