Very urgent !!!! How do I remove a discount pop-up from my Shopify store?

sagarpk
6 0 0

Hello,
Please help me, I have tried to remove many pop ups from this website but in no way I have been able to remove the pop ups from my store. I want to sell my products again but this is not possible due to this pop up. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me please,
My sincere request to you please check out my pop up. How can I get a solution from this?And how can I remove the pop-up of this discount offer and this article above?

https://prnt.sc/20y63r0

my store adress: https://nataliesnaturalsapothecary.com/pop up.jpg

sagar pk
Reply 1 (1)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 198

Hi, @sagarpk! Can I ask if you have downloaded any promotional apps to your store? Apps that give you extra functionality for marketing can also offer newsletter popups, so it's worth checking in your admin under the apps section to see if you can find any promotional apps there you may have forgotten about. 

If you have not downloaded any apps that would have added the promotional pop up, then it may have been added by your theme. If you go to your admin and click Online Store, then click the Customise button beside your theme, you can access your sits storefront editor. Next click on 'Theme Settings' at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side, this way you might see a tab you can open called 'newsletter', 'subscriptions, or 'newsletter subscriptions'. The menu for this tab might open up in a menu on the right-hand side of the screen, depending on the theme you are using! This should be where you can see the pop up if the theme had added it in.

For the discount at the top of the page, this is usually under a tab called 'announcement bar', this would be under the 'header' tab on the left-hand side. 

I'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you though, I understand it can be difficult to follow written directions sometimes! If you like, you can respond to me here and post some screenshots of what you see when you click Online Store > Customise?

In my own store, when I go to Online Store > Customise:

29-36-8744-63272

I can see my storefront editor:

29-38-41324-14083

If you'd like to post a similar screenshot, I can take a better look at your theme settings!

The discount you're running at the moment, is it stopping you from taking sales? Also, have you deleted the discount code yet so that customers can no longer use it at checkout?

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog