Solved

Is there a Shopify app for Zoom call appointment booking?

mel30
Shopify Partner
82 2 22

Hi There,

Is there any app where a customer can book an appointment for a Zoom call?

I don't want the customer to add it to the cart and then book an appointment.

Thank you.

Mel.

Accepted Solution (1)
CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mel30 

Thanks for your post!

BookThatApp requires the creation of a product in Shopify to represent your service in order to track availability for a given service or a variant of that service.

However the app also allows you to bypass the Shopify checkout for no charge bookings.    You can see an example on our demo site.   The app supports adding the booking button to a product page, the site header or any page in your store.  This allows you to create a booking directly in the app without the need to create a Shopify order.

BookThatApp also supports a direct Zoom integration which allows you to generate a unique and secure Zoom link for your user.   The appointment details, including the meeting link are sent to both the attendee and the meeting owner and can also be synched to your personal calendar.

Feel free to drop us a line at support@zetya.com if you want us to help you get this set up.

Cheers

Chris

https://www.bookthatapp.com

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @mel30!

We've got a range of booking apps in our app store that you can browse to see which might best suit your needs.

You specifically mentioned you wanted customers to be able to book a Zoom call, but you don't want them to have to add it to the cart. 

Can you explain a little further what you'd be looking for specifically in terms of functionality so you can best explore your options in this regard?

Are you providing a service remotely, or would you like potential customers to be able to contact you before making their purchase?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mel30
Shopify Partner
82 2 22

Hi @Don ,

Thank you for your reply.

Basically, we have podcast sessions.

So if any of our customers want to record a podcast with us, we want them to book an appointment on a button click and we get notified on our calendar or by email.

I tried apps like Bookthatapp, Sesami etc but in those apps, we had to create a product and then display it where the customer went and purchased it

But we don't want that to happen.

Hope this helps.

Apologies if I am not clear.

Mel.

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mel30 

Thanks for your post!

BookThatApp requires the creation of a product in Shopify to represent your service in order to track availability for a given service or a variant of that service.

However the app also allows you to bypass the Shopify checkout for no charge bookings.    You can see an example on our demo site.   The app supports adding the booking button to a product page, the site header or any page in your store.  This allows you to create a booking directly in the app without the need to create a Shopify order.

BookThatApp also supports a direct Zoom integration which allows you to generate a unique and secure Zoom link for your user.   The appointment details, including the meeting link are sent to both the attendee and the meeting owner and can also be synched to your personal calendar.

Feel free to drop us a line at support@zetya.com if you want us to help you get this set up.

Cheers

Chris

https://www.bookthatapp.com
mel30
Shopify Partner
82 2 22

@CST 

Thank you for your reply.

Sure will try the app once again.

Cheers!

Mel.

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @mel30!

Thanks for getting back to me here, and great to see you were able to get some more info and specific context from @CST!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with at any point.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog