Want Review Application for My Store

amirpj
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hey shopify community,
I lookiing for a review app for my store. 
Requriments: 

• App should have widgets to show in product page.
  • the widget can be customize.
  • send review email.
  • Customer can review the product through email itself.
  • There should be a way/ trigger, like send review email after 10 day or send email after 10 days of fulfillment. 
  • send review in different language if possible

Please suggest, if there are any applications which meets these requirements.
Please help. Thank you 

Replies 6 (6)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @amirpj.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate you letting us know what kind of specific review application you are looking for. I took a dive into the Shopify App Store and picked out a few that I think would be beneficial. I created a list of these third-party applications, feel more than welcome to take a look:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jameela-Fera
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Thanks for the recommendation!

If you need any help with set up just let us know 🙂

Opinew
Shopify Partner
61 4 24

Hi @amirpj,

You can use Opinew - a Product Review app that can help you boost your Shopify store's conversions with reviews rich in UGC. With Opinew, you can also: 

• Import reviews from any sources (AliExpress, Amazon, Ebay, and Shopify dropshipping apps like Oberlo, Dropified, and more). We use AI to pick the best converting reviews that can help you increase the reviews related conversions by up to 30%.
  • Send automated request reviews via email & SMS from verified customers, so you are sure not to miss any future reviews.
  • Display all your reviews thank to a set of highly customizable widgets that you can add to your homepage, collection pages & much more! The app also supports multiple languages, allowing you to scale your business, and boost your SEO performance with user-generated content. 

I hope this information can help you choose the right app for you. Please contact our support team or message us directly if you need further assistance, we are happy to help you :3

Opinew Team.

Opinew | Sync Amazon, eBay & AliExpress Reviews in 1-Click For Shopify Stores.
- Get to know us: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube