Weekly new products automation using Shopify email app

sfeller
Tourist
18 0 0

I would like to send an email every 7 days to subscribed customers highlighting new products added in the last 7 days. I thought this would be a basic marketing email and would be in the Shopify automation templates, but it is not. There is a New Arrivals template for email, but it is not automated.

I have tried creating a custom automation using workflow but can't seem to get it working. I sell one-off pre-owned items and add approx. 50 new items per week. Has anyone got an automation like this up and running? If so, please post the workflow used. Thanks!

vantagevintage.com

Replies 7 (7)

MBD23
Visitor
2 0 0

A little disappointed there is no answer for this as I am also trying to set something up like this. Did you find anything else that could be of use? 

sfeller
Tourist
18 0 0

I have been manually creating an email each week using the New Arrivals template. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to automate this. I'm sure there is an app you could add that would do it, but I can't justify spending more money on another app for something so basic. It should be included as a standard Shopify automation.

MBD23
Visitor
2 0 0

So, I manually created an automation rather than campaign. I have it set for Sundays at 5:30 PM, if it works, I will let you know! 

sfeller
Tourist
18 0 0

I tried that, but emails failed to send. Please do let me know if you're successful. Good luck!

goldengal
Visitor
2 0 0

Did it work? Looking for a solution for this as well. 

LouSells
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi, I would love to know if you managed to create this automation and how? If it was successful 🙂

goldengal
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you figure out a free way to automate this?

'