Solved

How to enhance my online store with recommended add-ons?

John257
Visitor
2 0 0

I am a person who wants to start selling on this platform and I am interested in a few things, namely:

• appearance suited to all devices,
  • the ability to log into the store from a dedicated application,
  • transaction security,
  • add a payment in bitcoins.

Are there any dedicated applications to meet my requirement?

Accepted Solution (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @John257

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I'd be happy to help answer your questions about getting started with Shopify. I'll address them in order: 

• Appearance suited to all devices
    • Mobile optimization is standard for most themes found on the Shopify theme store. 
    • Here is a link to mobile-friendly templates on the Shopify theme store. 
  • The ability to log into the store from a dedicated application.
    • You can log into your Shopify store from anywhere that has an internet connection. 
    • You can log in via a browser, at www.shopify.com/login or via the Shopify App (Apple) (Google Play) on any mobile device, or tablet. 
  • Transaction security
    • All stores powered by Shopify are PCI compliant by default so you can keep payment info and business data safe.
    • Read more about our PCI compliance here
  • Add a payment in bitcoins
    • Yes, this is possible. Check out our help document on Cryptocurrency for more details. 

These features don't really require add on's, most of them are easily incorporated, or automatic (like our security). Depending on the theme you choose, you may need to purchase it. However, there are free options available by Shopify. 

We have a lot of great resources on getting started with Shopify. If you haven't already, I'd recommend starting a free 14 day trial to start testing out the platform and getting a feel for it. Are you currently selling on another platform? Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @John257

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I'd be happy to help answer your questions about getting started with Shopify. I'll address them in order: 

• Appearance suited to all devices
    • Mobile optimization is standard for most themes found on the Shopify theme store. 
    • Here is a link to mobile-friendly templates on the Shopify theme store. 
  • The ability to log into the store from a dedicated application.
    • You can log into your Shopify store from anywhere that has an internet connection. 
    • You can log in via a browser, at www.shopify.com/login or via the Shopify App (Apple) (Google Play) on any mobile device, or tablet. 
  • Transaction security
    • All stores powered by Shopify are PCI compliant by default so you can keep payment info and business data safe.
    • Read more about our PCI compliance here
  • Add a payment in bitcoins
    • Yes, this is possible. Check out our help document on Cryptocurrency for more details. 

These features don't really require add on's, most of them are easily incorporated, or automatic (like our security). Depending on the theme you choose, you may need to purchase it. However, there are free options available by Shopify. 

We have a lot of great resources on getting started with Shopify. If you haven't already, I'd recommend starting a free 14 day trial to start testing out the platform and getting a feel for it. Are you currently selling on another platform? Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help! 

John257
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for your help, for now you solved my problem.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Happy to help! Thanks for updating the topic as solved for the benefit of others. 

Feel free to reach out in the Community with any further questions!