Re: Apps

What app can I use to send monthly workout routines to subscribers?

matt5234
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

I am looking for an app where I can send my subscribed clients updated monthly workout routines. Furthermore, I am searching for an app where my customers/clients can subscribed to this service while paying a monthly fee for this type of service. Any help will be great.

Replies 4 (4)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6350 582 1355

Tons of subscriptions apps in the app store for you to search.

If the routines are PDFs or video also look at digital good apps like sendowl, etc.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1194 343 356

Hi @matt5234 ,

For the first question, here are some Shopify apps for sending monthly workout routines to customers:

• Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS: Provides email marketing automation, including welcome emails, product recommendations, and abandoned cart reminders. You can segment your audience and personalize emails using dynamic content.
  • Mailchimp: Integrates with Shopify and offers basic email marketing features like newsletters and abandoned cart reminders. It has a large user base and is easy to use, but limited functionality in the free plan.
  • Klaviyo: Powerful email marketing platform with advanced features like predictive analytics, personalization, and A/B testing. Suitable for large businesses with complex needs.

For the second app, here are some options for you to try:

• Shopify Subscriptions: Easily set up recurring billing for your monthly plan service. 
  • Bold Subscriptions: Offers advanced features like free trials, prorated billing, coupon codes, and reporting. Integrates with email marketing and analytics tools.
  • Yotpo Subscriptions: Allows you to create and sell subscription plans for your products, manage customer subscriptions, and automate tasks like billing and fulfillment.

I hope these information can help!

Happy new year!!! 🥳 

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
464 21 65

Hello @matt5234,

You can use these apps to send monthly workout routines:

• Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS by Privy
  • Omnisend Email Marketing by Omnisend
  • Klaviyo: Email Marketing by Klaviyo

And here are the best Shopify subscription apps:

• ReCharge Subscriptions
  • Bold Subscriptions
  • Seal Subscriptions

If you need any consultation or assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Anastasia

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com

Kevin_ES
Shopify Partner
21 1 1

I’m Kevin, the Product Manager at Easy Subscription, our recently launched app built by the masterminds behind ITGeeks, the most renowned Shopify Experts and I think our app will be a perfect fit for you!

You can check out our app here.

If you’d like to visit our website, you can check it out here.

Easy Subscription is an excellent choice for your needs. With our app, you can send updated monthly workout routines to your subscribed clients seamlessly while offering them the option to pay a monthly fee for this service.

Here’s what we bring to the table:

1. No transaction fees, including competitive pricing and a FREE plan!
  2. Streamlined customer experience from start to finish.
  3. Extensive customization options for tailored subscriptions.
  4. Priority support for quick and efficient assistance.

Easy Subscription simplifies the process of managing subscriptions and ensures a smooth experience for both you and your clients. If you need any help getting started, feel free to hit us up anytime!