Solved

How can I replicate this product page's features on my decoration store?

minhsurfing
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi guys, 

I really like this product page: https://volantaroma.com/products/diffuser-black and want to create a similar effect with our store selling decoration. My questions are:

- How can I create color swatches picker like this page, it seems like we could not do that with our theme. Guess I need an app for that, if so, what is the best price/performance app for this?

- I really like the "read review" button right under the star rating. I'm currently using Judge me, can I do that?

- How can I create detailed, feature call-out sections like this product page?

- The Instagram feed, I like that too

Thanks in advanced

Accepted Solutions (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @minhsurfing,

This is PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community and thank you for your queries.

Per checking, we see this product page is built with PageFly. With color swatches, yes you got it right, you would need an app to help you achieve this, in this case, you could refer to 2 apps Product Options and Customizer or Product Personalizer by Zepto.

Regarding "read reviews" button, this page is using Loox app. However, there are also many other reviews app you could refer to like Judge.me, Growave, Yotpo, etc these apps have been integrated with PageFly.

In terms of Product details section, you could easily build it with PageFly based on available elements and Pre-designed sections via drag-and-drop system. 

Finally, with Instagram feed, you could use Instagram element built by PageFly or refer to Socialhead app, this app is working well with PageFly, you just need to get the embed code from Socialhead and add it to PageFly pages using HTML/Liquid element

Product pages are one of the most important page types since it is where customers spend most of the time. Therefore, we'd like to send you a guide on how to personalize product pages to help increase conversion rates for your store. 

Above is our answer and hope it would be helpful to you. If you need any support when building your store, please feel free to contact PageFly Support Team, we are always here to assist you. 

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @minhsurfing,

Besides all the mentioned apps above, you could refer to our other app partners below to achieve certain elements on your product pages:

- With review elements, you could also try @Opinew , @Growave , Vitals apps, Ali Reviews by @FireApps_Team 

- Page speed is an important factor to user experience, therefore, it is recommended that you have all your images optimized before uploading to your store, you could try Image Optimizer by @AVADA 

- Upsell, Cross Sell or Bundles is also an effective method to increase conversion rates for your store, so you could try LimeSpot Personalizer @LimeSpotGuru, Personalized Recommendations by Wiser, Bundle Apps by PickyStory, Bold Bundles...

Hope you could find the most suitable apps for your store. We attached our partners in this post, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or our partners for further support. Thank you. 

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

KylieChris5
Shopify Partner
11 0 9

hi @minhsurfing 

the page is super stunning! I like it a lot and I think it gives me more ideas on designing my page. I think the color pickers, you can have it with product options app like https://apps.shopify.com/product-personalizer it gives you trial.

Regarding reviews, I think Judge.me is good, or Yotpo??

However, in general, I am also wondering which theme can help us to build a layout like this because it looks so nice.

Hope someone can give a more detailed answer. Thanks.

rileybrowni
Tourist
6 0 8

i'm using Pagefly. you can do it with this app because it's good. Even with the free plan, you can build a page like this. 

Support team will help you out when you have troubles,

Riley.

KylieChris5
Shopify Partner
11 0 9

Does pagefly has an available template like this product page? Because i really like this page, thank you.

minhsurfing
Tourist
4 0 3

OK, just checking PageFly, and their template: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates They have some nice templates but none of them are exactly like the page I send you.

It seems like the owner creates the layout by him/herself. 

hercosmetics
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

Hey @minhsurfing,

Wow this page looks great, I think I also might need to find out all the apps they are using. 

I am using pagefly app to build my store and I see it is working well with many other shopify apps. I am using Loox for my store so I am pretty sure this store is also using Loox for their reviews. About the color swatches, I am using bold product options, it is working great but it requires us to upgrade plan to use color swatches. 

About the Instagram feed, I'm using the Instagram element in pagefly, so far so good to me. 

MikaRob
Tourist
5 0 2

Review: Loox app https://apps.shopify.com/loox

Color pickers: Product Options and Customizer app https://apps.shopify.com/product-customizer

Instafeed: https://apps.shopify.com/instafeed

Use page builder apps: PagFly, Shogun.

oliviai
Visitor
2 0 2

I checked and see that this site is using:

Loox review app, Trustpilot.com, Pagefly and Weglot.

Contact me if you need help to build your store. Thanks.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @minhsurfing,

This is PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community and thank you for your queries.

Per checking, we see this product page is built with PageFly. With color swatches, yes you got it right, you would need an app to help you achieve this, in this case, you could refer to 2 apps Product Options and Customizer or Product Personalizer by Zepto.

Regarding "read reviews" button, this page is using Loox app. However, there are also many other reviews app you could refer to like Judge.me, Growave, Yotpo, etc these apps have been integrated with PageFly.

In terms of Product details section, you could easily build it with PageFly based on available elements and Pre-designed sections via drag-and-drop system. 

Finally, with Instagram feed, you could use Instagram element built by PageFly or refer to Socialhead app, this app is working well with PageFly, you just need to get the embed code from Socialhead and add it to PageFly pages using HTML/Liquid element

Product pages are one of the most important page types since it is where customers spend most of the time. Therefore, we'd like to send you a guide on how to personalize product pages to help increase conversion rates for your store. 

Above is our answer and hope it would be helpful to you. If you need any support when building your store, please feel free to contact PageFly Support Team, we are always here to assist you. 

Best of luck!

Karenuh
Tourist
9 1 4

Hi Pagefly, scroll down section doesn't work on my product page, please help me.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @minhsurfing,

Besides all the mentioned apps above, you could refer to our other app partners below to achieve certain elements on your product pages:

- With review elements, you could also try @Opinew , @Growave , Vitals apps, Ali Reviews by @FireApps_Team 

- Page speed is an important factor to user experience, therefore, it is recommended that you have all your images optimized before uploading to your store, you could try Image Optimizer by @AVADA 

- Upsell, Cross Sell or Bundles is also an effective method to increase conversion rates for your store, so you could try LimeSpot Personalizer @LimeSpotGuru, Personalized Recommendations by Wiser, Bundle Apps by PickyStory, Bold Bundles...

Hope you could find the most suitable apps for your store. We attached our partners in this post, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or our partners for further support. Thank you. 

Best of luck!

Brandonelme5
Tourist
7 0 10

Do you have any options for email marketing with Pagefly? 

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @Brandonelme5 

PageFly integrates with Klaviyo and Omnisend, you can check our manual here.

LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
64 1 8

Hi @PageFly-Victor , thanks for the mention! 

Yes @minhsurfing, if you are looking for AI Product recommendations, definitely reach out to us at support@limespot.com so we can help you get set up.

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business
Opinew
Shopify Partner
61 4 24

Hi there, thanks for the mention @PageFly-Victor. If you are looking for a review app that could help collect and display reviews on your Shopify store like that, give Opinew a try! Make sure to contact our live chat support for any problems with app installation, our team are very happy to help 😄

Opinew | Sync Amazon, eBay & AliExpress Reviews in 1-Click For Shopify Stores.
- Get to know us: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube