What are the best apps for this BFCM?

Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

What is your recommendation about app to use in this sale season? My budget is low.

Replies 14 (14)

Cindylimihs
Tourist
4 0 2

You can use a free theme to build: Dawn, Express, Narrative, etc

However you can use a page builder app. I like Shogun but it's more expensive than pagefly so I'm using Pagefly in the free plan now.

And I also use Product Options and customizer app for my product page

Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

How can your app help with boosting my store in BFCM

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @Erik_dunn,

iCart lets your customers add more items to their cart from the options given in the cart. It allows you to show upsells, cross-sells, and time-sensitive offers within the cart drawer to boost the conversion rate.

With iCart, you can increase your sale by creating great Black Friday offers for your customers. You can analyze the performance of iCart, how this app worked for your store. Using iCart, you can optimize your cart with many options like free shipping, free gift, product upsell, product bundle, gift wrapping, product recommendations, and other discount offers.

Check out this link to best sales ideas for Black Friday Sales 2021.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Hi @Erik_dunn 

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Moreover, we are having the Get Your Expert campaign, you will Get on 1-on-1 calls and get advice from our e-commerce professionals! We Just have a few slots left, let's sign up and get your problems figured out!

PageFly_0-1635739956274.png

Hope to see you soon!

banned

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

I would like to recommend you the https://apps.shopify.com/icart app for sales season to increase your average order value and boost your sales. This app provides a 60-Days free trial for now.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

Thanks

PirilM
Tourist
17 0 1

Hey Erik,

There are plenty of tools to use for BFCM, if you want to promote your products-discounts, you can use special email campaigns (tools like MailChimp or MailerLite) or you can use a popup tool such as Popupsmart or Poptin to grow your email list before the holidays, promote your products and etc. I would use both email campaigns and popups to make sure! 

Popupsmart and Poptin both have various advanced targeting features to help site owners segment visitors better and target the right audience, Popupsmart has an option for 30 days cancelation and you can use it on many websites you want. Poptin has a drag and drop option if you are more comfortable with drag-drop. You might want to check their prices, when I check both, I see Popupsmart is cost efficient when compared to Poptin.

Good Luck!x

Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

Thanks, but my email list isn't that many

DoubleC_Upsell
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey Erik, BFCM is the most powerful seasons  of the year to boost sales, one of the most recommended marketing tactic is offering Special discount campaigns.

My recommendation is to review your products and offer discount on the best selling items or hot items in the season, then take advantage of an Upsell app, such as DoubleC upsell & cross sell (it's free) 

You can also boost product bundles or special collection just for the BFCM. 

(Pro tip: Flash Sales should have a time and date restriction to create a true sense of urgency.)

Erik_dunn
Tourist
11 0 9

Thanks, will give it a try

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
395 20 58

Take your time in considering improvements in your Shopify store to boost the customer experience and increase sales volumes. Here is a list of the most efficient Shopify apps:
- Infinite Options by ShopPad Inc.
- StockBot Low Stock Alert by StoreBuilder
- Edit Order app by Cleverific Inc.
- Custom Order Status app by W3trends Inc.
- AfterShip Order Tracking app by AfterShip & Automizely
- Returnly: Returns & Exchanges, provided by Returnly Technologies Inc.

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Hi @Erik_dunn ,

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. We also create many new templates for the BFCM that you can find on the page above.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. When you are using PageFly, let me know if you have any questions. We have a strong, helpful, and 24/7 support team who are always ready to help.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

banned

aviTM
4 0 0

They best apps really depend on what you are trying to do, my main expertise is in marketing so I can go into some depth about that. If you are running ads or a marketing campaign in the lead up to Black Friday it is essential that you be able to effectively track and analyze which of your marketing channels are working best especially when compared against each other and when looking at how much money you're putting towards each channel.

Though Shopify does have tools built natively to help you with this they are quite rudimentary, they only provide first and last touch attribution models. If you run quite a bit of marketing campaigns across different ad channels I would highly recommend using something like Google Analytics or ThoughtMetric because they offer more accurate and robust marketing attribution models like Linear touch and Time Decay. They also offer a deeper experience when it comes to breaking down where you should be putting your ad dollars towards.

Estoresolutions
Shopify Partner
23 0 2

Hello, You can check this app . Link of app -  https://apps.shopify.com/full-view

It help to Optimize conversion rate.

Thanks