Which Shopify apps are most beneficial for a new store?

gwen929
Tourist
9 0 5

What are the best Shopify apps in your opinion? I've just started my store and I'm still considering the best app to support my business. Need your suggestions on this. Many thanks! 

Replies 15 (15)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @gwen929,

Best apps to support your business fully depend upon what your requirements are. There are lot of apps in different sections which can provide support to your business. So, it would be better to understand how your business might grow and see the apps that will help you.

However, you can check out our list of the best Shopify apps created based on the user ratings, the importance of the app for a Shopify store and many other factors. You can take a look at them here: Best Shopify apps.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @gwen929 

At the beginning of your business in Ecommerce there are crucial steps to engage more customers. 

First of all, I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews to obtain credibility. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. 

You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. 

Another way to get customer’s feedback is motivating them by the Loyalty Program. Give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. Let your loyal shoppers to redeem their points to gift cards, discounts, free shipping and etc. It drives repeat sales and makes customers become attached to your store.

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays. 

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Growave serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site.

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @gwen929, I hope you are doing well! You can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. It is an essential app that a Shopify store owner must-have. It is all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing & workflow automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty rewards program, LiveChat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Announcement bar, Product recommendation, Smart pop-up, and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps slows down the speed of the store. This is a very useful app. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
4Akera
Tourist
7 1 1

Hello,

Our app, Autumn, let you post content on social media automatically.

There is free plan, free one month trial, and 80% lifetime discount on the pro plan. Please use the code "AwesomeAutumn##".

Hope this will be useful.

sohail0990
Visitor
3 0 0

Well, it depends on your requirements, but if you are looking for something that increase your sales then you must consider Upsell and Cross‑sell Shopify App

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @gwen929 

At the beginning of your business in Ecommerce there are crucial steps to engage more customers. 

First of all, I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews to obtain credibility. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. Visual appeal with carousels and sliders extremely attract your customers to purchasing as well. 

Another way to get customer’s feedback is motivating them by the Loyalty Program. Give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. Let your loyal shoppers to redeem their points to gift cards, discounts, free shipping and etc. It drives repeat sales and makes customers become attached to your store.

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Cause you have not to spend money for targeting, while you have your own audience with wishlists. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays.  Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @gwen929 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. Visual appeal with carousels and sliders extremely attract your customers to purchasing as well. 

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Cause you have not to spend money for targeting, while you have your own audience with wishlists. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays. 

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @gwen929 

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. 

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @gwen929 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. 

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Appify_Commerce
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

Hello We have four listed apps, don't know they are best or not but our customer service is best for sure; they are necessary & basic apps you are welcome to try for free.

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/appify-commerce

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
270 7 45

Hi, @gwen929,

I would like to share a great dropshipping app with you - ShopMaster

Here are some reasons:

1. ShopMaster provides a forever free plan so you can use it at no cost.

2. ShopMaster helps you easily import products from many popular suppliers(AliExpress, CJDropshipping, Banggood, Alibaba, etc.) and bulk publish products to your Shopify store.

3. ShopMaster monitors your prices and inventory and can auto-update the changes.

4. ShopMaster helps you auto-purchase orders from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, GogoMall, and from Amazon US.

5. ShopMaster auto-syncs tracking info from the suppliers to your Shopify store and can auto-fulfill your Shopify orders.

6. ShopMaster can trigger Shopify's Shipping Notification email feature. So when an order is shipped, your customer will receive a notification email with the tracking info.

7. And ShopMaster supports many other comprehensive dropshipping features(Sales Reports, image editing, etc.).

You can have a shot at it. Search ShopMaster in the Shopify App Store. Click HERE to unlock more details. 

1.png

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hey, @gwen929 

Welcome to Shopify Store. We are excited of your desire to find out the best App to scale your business. I highly recommend you to check out the competitive all-in-one App - Growave

The Growave App assists you with these features:

• Reviews;
  • Loyalty and Rewards program with tiers and referral program;
  • Wishlists;
  • Instagram galleries;
  • Social Login;
  • Q&A;
  • Automated emails.

Every feature is adjusted to colors and logo accordingly to your brand identity. If you are intend to increase traffic to your website, integrate it with Google Shopping. You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.

All these items for attractive price.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.

You can check out the list of our partners on our website.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

Without knowing what your exact requirements are for the apps and what you want to achieve, it can be tricky to say which will be the best apps for your store especially. However, I will list three apps that will come in handy for anyone trying to boost their customer experience.

HelpCenter App. With this app you will be able to take your customer support to a next level. You can easily build a FAQ section, set up a helpdesk ticketing system as well as integrate a live chat to your store.
Trackr. An absolute must have for ecommerce businesses. With this app you will be able to create a separate order tracking page to your store providing customers a convenient way to see their shipment status. Your customers can even choose to receive real-time updates on their order status on email.
Senderium. This app helps you set up your SMS marketing strategy by starting from building a subscribers list to actually creating engaging and personal marketing campaigns.

Helpcenterapp

t23pelletier
Tourist
9 0 2

I am a drop shipper in a  saturated niche, the phone case niche. The best app for me has been Fodane. It helped me increase my conversions with urgency creators, then drastically helped me increase AOV with frequently bought together and post purchase upsell functions. There are some other cool things that I use as well like the currency convertor to sell worldwide, and they have a cool announcement bar. 

This is the best app to use with your marketing! 

https://apps.shopify.com/fodane

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @gwen929,

I would like to suggest two apps for two different business that is personalization and bulk order.

I can suggest you an app for those who are planning or already in the business of customization or personalization. And the app is Inkybay. It’s a customization app that comes with vast customization features. Prices can be assigned on all features and customers can see real-time pricing while customizing the product. Customers can add graphics, upload images, add text, and customize that text in various ways like changing color, fonts, rotating, etc. 

Another app I can suggest for allowing customers to place bulk orders along with varieties of restrictions like minimum-maximum quantities, predefined bundles, interval quantities, limits on variants. These restrictions are also applicable on the cart page. It’s called the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

You can explore them from the Shopify app store as well.

Thank you!

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants