What is the best app for customer reviews?

MariaLopez
Tourist
6 0 1

What do you think of Loox? If I update my theme in the future and I have to uninstall the app and then reinstall it, will my customers' opinions remain saved or are they lost? , Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)

cossetspace
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hi There,

I use loox and it has worked perfectly fine for me. You can export your reviews to a csv, and reupload it if it's lost

Toys
Visitor
2 0 0

Loox is good 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @MariaLopez, You can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click through rate. If the click through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2193 201 587

@MariaLopez typically when you delete an app all your data is deleted along with it (to abide by data privacy laws but also to not store unnecessary data), but you can ask the specific app developer if you plan on uninstalling and reinstalling.

For reviews app my favorite is JudgeMe, based on features / price / performance / customer service. I wrote about them here with reasons + ideas: https://speedboostr.com/best-reviews-app-for-shopify. I've been a user of their app since they were a startup a few years ago and have watched them constantly add features and upgrade the app based on suggestions.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7392 1421 1412

HI @MariaLopez, with Ryviu - Product Reviews app, you just need to re-add codes after update your theme without uninstalling and reinstall the app. You don't know how to add code then you can contact with the support of their app, then they will help you do that within a few minutes.

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @MariaLopez,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

In my opinion, Loox is an amazing reviews app that enables us to collect reviews from our customers easily and effectively, we're proud of having Loox integrated with PageFly to provide the best experience for our users via drag-and-drop system. As far as I acknowledge, Loox allows us to export our current reviews from the app to a .CSV file  (go to Reviews tab from the dashboard and choose Export) and then we can be rest assured to import our reviews when needed. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you. 

Best of luck!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.