What is the best way to accomplish subscription membership service for digital items?

Graphic_luv
1 0 0

Hello! I am just getting started and have been doing a lot of research. I was hoping someone could help me fill in some blanks... I am looking to build a Shopify website to host my membership subscription business for digitally sold products. I need to set up an app that will allow my customers to 1) log in 2) manage their account information 3) cancel at any time. I need to set up an app to allow for recurring monthly charges that is managed by the customer in the customer management app. I need an app that will connect my Shopify to AWeber email list to deliver the monthly subscription package to my customers, possibly. I am unclear on how to deliver the digital products every month and be able to manage my customers that have paid or canceled.. any help on this would be appreciated! 

What is the best way to accomplish subscription membership service for digital items that change every month?

Customer subscribes to monthly package > Customer can manage their account > Customer receives monthly subscription package

Replies 0 (0)