WhatsApp notification to merchant upon confirmed order

lodomartSN
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everybody, greetings from Senegal !

We were going through the available WhatsApp notification Apps, and it seems to us that they were all sending messages to customers (confirmed order / delivery, etc).

Is there an App that sends an order notification to merchant instead ? The shop owner receives a whatsapp notification each time there is a new order.

Thank you for your help !

Luca

Replies 5 (5)

lu4t
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi,

I know of one that does exactly that.

@lodomartSNif you are still chasing one send a PM.

Regards!

VanhishikhaB
Shopify Partner
39 0 2

Hey, 

I don't think there's an app that is exclusively made for sending out updates to merchants on WhatsApp. Most of them actually cater to the customer communication front. But I have heard of QuickReply.ai, that can help you build customized workflows by integrating with your Shopify store; so I think you can explore the chatbots it has to offer to be able to get these notifications yourself. 

Good idea though! Everyone's thinking about notifying customers; but keeping track of orders on WhatsApp is so handy too! 

Vanhishikha Bhargava
lu4t
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi @VanhishikhaB thanks for your comments.

Actually the app is ready and is going through the review process before is listed. If you're interested on it, we will be glad to invite you to access our dev shop, and maybe you can share your thoughts. We will be glad to hear any feedback.

PM me if interested!

best regards.

lu4t
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi,

in case anyone is interested, here is a YT video showing how the app works:

https://youtu.be/nD-BjPKw7gg

When recorded, the app was just a prototype. Now it's going through review to get listed, with some changes... but you will get the point...

Any comment / suggestion / advice will be appreciated.

philpboyle
Excursionist
33 1 4

Hello @lodomartSN  

You can check "OKURU" app to receives a notification each time there is a new order