I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. I am here to support you.
If you're encountering an error message saying "there is no page at this address" after completing the OAuth flow in your Shopify app, it suggests that the redirect URL you specified during the authorization process is incorrect or inaccessible.
You can troubleshoot and resolve this issue by following these steps.
1. Verify the Redirect URL Double-check the redirect URL you provided during the OAuth configuration in your Shopify Partner Dashboard. Ensure that it matches the actual URL of the page in your app where you want the user to be redirected after authentication.
2. Ensure Correct URL Format Confirm that the redirect URL is correctly formatted. It should include the protocol (e.g., https://) and the full domain, including any subdomains if applicable.
3. Check URL Accessibility Make sure that the redirect URL is accessible and publicly available. If you are testing your app locally, ensure that the redirect URL is accessible via the development environment you are using (e.g., ngrok). If it's a remote server, ensure it's properly configured to handle incoming requests.
4. Verify HTTPS Usage Shopify requires the use of HTTPS for redirect URLs. Ensure that your redirect URL starts with "https://" rather than "http://". If you are testing locally, you may need to set up SSL certificates or use a tool like ngrok to create a secure tunnel.
5. Whitelist Redirect URLs In your Shopify Partner Dashboard, check if you have whitelisted the redirect URL. If not, add it to the "Whitelisted redirection URL(s)" section.
6. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or use an incognito/private browsing window to ensure that any previous redirects or cached information does not interfere with the authentication flow.
By following these steps, you should be able to identify and rectify the issue causing the "there is no page at this address" error. Remember to thoroughly test your app's authentication flow to ensure a seamless experience for your users.