Solved

Where can I find a list over deleted apps?

VildeNF
Visitor
2 0 0

I am wondering if there is a place where I can find a list of deleted apps. I am trying to remove all the deleted apps from our theme code. However, this has never been done before on our site so there are some apps I don't know have existed and therefore hard to find in the codes.

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @VildeNF,

Really great question! There is no list of the apps with code in your theme. 

The best way if you aren't sure where the code is in your theme is to contact the theme developer or double check the installation steps which would show where you would have added the code to then remove it. If you have completely removed the apps from the admin and can't remember which one's you had, you can contact the support team directly who can let you know. 

To do this, you need to follow the link here and verify your store and then someone can help you in real time via a live chat! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @VildeNF,

Really great question! There is no list of the apps with code in your theme. 

The best way if you aren't sure where the code is in your theme is to contact the theme developer or double check the installation steps which would show where you would have added the code to then remove it. If you have completely removed the apps from the admin and can't remember which one's you had, you can contact the support team directly who can let you know. 

To do this, you need to follow the link here and verify your store and then someone can help you in real time via a live chat! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.