Solved

Which apps are good to build a BFCM sale page?

AudreyZhang
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi there,

I'm Audrey. I am looking for an app or theme that can help me build sale pages for BFCM season. Do you have any ideas? 

My shop sells pet clothes and accessories, so I really need to show the product variants as color swatches. And I want to have product customization by having customers upload images or fill the text they want. For example, add their pet's name into their clothes, nametag, etc. I also want to have a review below the product name and show our stock in a sale. 

We are in a hurry to prepare for BFCM. I really appreciate that you can give me some pieces of advice. Which apps are good to build a sale page?

Thank you so much.

banned
Accepted Solutions (5)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @AudreyZhang,

If you are looking for the best apps to build your BFCM landing page, you can try these apps:

1. Shogun Landing Page Builder
  2. PageFly Landing Page Builder
  3. Automizely Page Builder
  4. Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

View solution in original post

Karenuh
Tourist
9 1 4

Infinite product options for adding personalized text on product

For color swatch, you can also use this app but Pagefly app just has this option

and Klaviyo is good too.

Michaelchen1990
Tourist
3 1 1

I just finished my store via converting page program from Pagefly team, just realised today that they have color swatches feature now so I can save a bit of money from now and I am using Loox app for displaying reviews, it is working great so far to me. Hope my suggestions helpp!

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Thank you @Karenuh for mentioning us. Yes, you can use the Infinite Product Options app to personalize text for your products. With PageFly, we not only have Color Swatches but also have Variant Image, Custom Image, etc, you can check our guide here for more details.

And we do integrate with Klaviyo as well. 

And if you want to get advice, let's join our Get Your Expert program!

banned

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Hi @hennajkimd 

We cannot say which is better because each app has its own strengths and benefits. However, you can try PageFly for Free plan first. In the Free plan, you can access to all templates especially BFCM templates and features. You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1636345767002.png

We also list some BFCM features to spice up your holiday landing page

PageFly_1-1636345806924.png

banned

Replies 10 (10)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @AudreyZhang,

If you are looking for the best apps to build your BFCM landing page, you can try these apps:

1. Shogun Landing Page Builder
  2. PageFly Landing Page Builder
  3. Automizely Page Builder
  4. Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

Karenuh
Tourist
9 1 4

Infinite product options for adding personalized text on product

For color swatch, you can also use this app but Pagefly app just has this option

and Klaviyo is good too.

Brandonelme5
Tourist
7 0 10

oh really, I've just asked Pagefly here https://community.shopify.com/c/store-feedback/pagefly-team-what-is-your-concerns-for-this-bfcm-seas...

not sure can they achieve this

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Thank you @Karenuh for mentioning us. Yes, you can use the Infinite Product Options app to personalize text for your products. With PageFly, we not only have Color Swatches but also have Variant Image, Custom Image, etc, you can check our guide here for more details.

And we do integrate with Klaviyo as well. 

And if you want to get advice, let's join our Get Your Expert program!

banned

hennajkimd
Visitor
1 0 1

How shogun is better than pagefly? I'm considering them as I see that I can apply their templates to my products.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3044

Hi @hennajkimd 

We cannot say which is better because each app has its own strengths and benefits. However, you can try PageFly for Free plan first. In the Free plan, you can access to all templates especially BFCM templates and features. You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1636345767002.png

We also list some BFCM features to spice up your holiday landing page

PageFly_1-1636345806924.png

banned

Michaelchen1990
Tourist
3 1 1

I just finished my store via converting page program from Pagefly team, just realised today that they have color swatches feature now so I can save a bit of money from now and I am using Loox app for displaying reviews, it is working great so far to me. Hope my suggestions helpp!

Khushi15
Tourist
10 0 3
Hey @AudreyZhang, thanks for bringing this thread here. This is going to be super helpful for Shopify merchants and store owners. 

Apps like PushOwlGorgiasSmileOkendoOctane AI, etc are collectively doing efforts to collate best practices for merchants to follow during BFCM 2021.

I'd love to recommend ModeMagic by Mason to all the Shopify merchants to boost their sales during the holiday season.
ModeMagic is a one-stop solution for e-commerce automation - powered through badges, animation, and product list cards. With ModeMagic, you can -
  • Add unique product badges, labels, animated stickers & icons to your product images to highlight discounts, new arrivals, best sellers, out-of-stock products, or more.
  • Create product descriptive images showcasing a combination of product photos, feature highlights, and icons to best highlight differentiators.
  • Enable product badge automation for your store and relax.
They are also offering a 20% discount off your first month across all plans.

To avail offers and discounts for BFCM, head over to: https://offers.getmason.io/.

Hope this was helpful.
Good luck! 😄

saif-modemagic
Pathfinder
88 6 13
Hey @AudreyZhang,
I saw that you are looking for good apps to build a BFCM sale page.
We have developed ModeMagic to help you solve that problem. It is a Shopify app that helps merchants to boost their sales during the holiday season/BFCM season and is trusted by 10K+ merchants all over.
No complex edits and no back & forth with designers. You can update your store within seconds!
Check out ModeMagic here.

Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, i would like to suggest you some Best Shopify Page builders such PageFly, Shogun Page builder and one that I have is Layoutbase shopify Landing page builder (https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder)  which would help you to build attractive looking and eye catchy landing pages for you BFCM Season Store. alongwith you can use Bundle builder or Customizely app for providing your customer with the option to customize there product accordingly and create there own bundles.

Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador