FROM CACHE - en_header

Which SEO app on Shopify marketplace that will be fit with a small business?

Solved
Roger_techy
Tourist
8 1 4

Hi Shopify members,

Hope you will have a great day ahead.

I would like to know which SEO app on Shopify marketplace that could be fit with a small business? If possible, could you share with me your experience while using it?

Many thanks

Roger.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2814 392 1738

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Roger_techy 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Since the context is not very clear, recommendations will be pretty general. When it comes to small businesses, here are some criteria to consider: 

Free plan/Free to install is a must-have: It's indeed very crucial to test whether you two are a good fit for each other.

Main function: Unless you're a SEO expert, Shopify is enough as they can only provide you with very basic features. Yet extra 3rd-party apps can enable you with:

• Ability to scan each site and detect errors to save time
  • Image optimization in one click (JPEG, JPG, PNG)
  • Automated management with meta tags, alt texts, etc 

Reasonable price: With a tight budget, the subscription pricing plan should be kept at the lower range with multiple options to choose. 

Besides, support (whether via live-chat, email or phone) should be also considered important as I believe you'd like to stick with one developer rather than switching into different apps. 

However, there are 3 Shopify SEO app candidates that you might want to give a shot: 

1. TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer 

PageFly_0-1639730824473.png

PageFly_1-1639730846813.png

2. SEO Booster by Secomapp

PageFly_2-1639730880434.png

PageFly_3-1639730898602.png

3. Smart SEO by Sherpas Design 

PageFly_4-1639730977893.png

PageFly_5-1639731001798.png

For more knowledge about Shopify SEO, check out our Academy to get instruction from top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2814 392 1738

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Roger_techy 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Since the context is not very clear, recommendations will be pretty general. When it comes to small businesses, here are some criteria to consider: 

Free plan/Free to install is a must-have: It's indeed very crucial to test whether you two are a good fit for each other.

Main function: Unless you're a SEO expert, Shopify is enough as they can only provide you with very basic features. Yet extra 3rd-party apps can enable you with:

• Ability to scan each site and detect errors to save time
  • Image optimization in one click (JPEG, JPG, PNG)
  • Automated management with meta tags, alt texts, etc 

Reasonable price: With a tight budget, the subscription pricing plan should be kept at the lower range with multiple options to choose. 

Besides, support (whether via live-chat, email or phone) should be also considered important as I believe you'd like to stick with one developer rather than switching into different apps. 

However, there are 3 Shopify SEO app candidates that you might want to give a shot: 

1. TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer 

PageFly_0-1639730824473.png

PageFly_1-1639730846813.png

2. SEO Booster by Secomapp

PageFly_2-1639730880434.png

PageFly_3-1639730898602.png

3. Smart SEO by Sherpas Design 

PageFly_4-1639730977893.png

PageFly_5-1639731001798.png

For more knowledge about Shopify SEO, check out our Academy to get instruction from top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

Roger_techy
Tourist
8 1 4

Thank you so much for this answer @PageFly