To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Wholesale Discounts

Steveknz
3 0 1

I am looking for some recommendations on apps for Wholesale Apps.

I need a platform that allows my trade customers to login and see discounts. 

I need the platform to accept a CSV with the new pricing for trade customers as there is 15,000 items
The CSV I have has a sku and a price. 

Multiple Discount Tiers would be ideal. 

Replies 6 (6)
toobiza
Shopify Partner
35 5 7

Did you check out the store? To be able to understand your question: Wondering what is missing in the existing ones?

Steveknz
3 0 1

Not sure what you are asking?

toobiza
Shopify Partner
35 5 7

Sorry there was a typo, I meant did you check the app store. 
here is an example of app https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-discounts-by-appikon?surface_detail=volume+%26+discounted+pr...

this app is not mine. You can also check other apps. 

Does any of these apps respond to your need?

Blair
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
762 110 102

Hi @Steveknz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with locating a wholesale app that will work for your shop, to get this resolved. For a complete list, I recommend checking out the Shopify App Store but have gone ahead and suggested a few below you can look into:

Please let me know if you have any other concerns!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mehtasherul
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

Hi Steve,
Where you able to find what you were looking for?
If not, we've just released a new app for wholesalers and would be happy for you to test it out and let us know how we can customise it more to suit your needs,

rohan_5894
Shopify Partner
22 0 4

Hi @Steveknz 

Did you find a suitable app for your Wholesale Discount requirement,  you can check one of our recently launched app named Discount Depot App which offer discounted prices on your products and collections, on the basis of wholesale & retail customer that means your product will show different price to different customers.

App URl https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-shipping

Let me know if you have any other concerns for us.

Rohan Sharma