Wholesale

ajsla
Tourist
4 0 1

we are looking for a wholesale app that will allow multiple products be added to the cart vs one by one.  We have found a few that do this but they all work off discounts off retail which is not a standard percentage for us so we just need the wholesale (cost) to populate for our customers that login in as wholesale.  The below example works like we want it to work but it will only show the retail price or a set percentage off of retail, but we don't use a set percentage, we would just like it populate with our wholesale without having to change our current wholesale app provider.  Any suggestions or referrals?

ajsla_0-1628004572885.png

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1697 353 490

Hello @ajsla ,

You can achieve same with the app you are using. You have to change the layout of the loop and enable 'add to cart' 

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Buy me a coffee ☕ My PayPal
0 Likes
Tim_Gist
Excursionist
49 0 4

Hi @ajsla It sounds like you may be looking for a more wholesale specific solution. I would recommend Wholster in this case, which is an enterprise level B2B toolset available to all Shopify merchants. It includes a quick bulk-ordering interface which you seem to be looking for.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team that made Wholster at support@gist-apps.com

0 Likes
ajsla
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you
0 Likes